AB2 UI related bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB2 UI related bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Replies
  • @andalaybay
    I’ve forwarded it to our level designers and they are looking into it! Thanks for the notice.

AndalayBay
    @andalaybay

@clovos, I have a suggestion for the map navigation. Add a button on either side of the screen which will jump a full screen to the left or right, unless you are at the very beginning or end of the levels. Another option would be to have the button jump to the start of the next section. So if you are in Snotting Hill, the button on the left will jump to the start of Piggsyland. You might be able to add another button on each side to jump all the way to the beginning or to the end. Perhaps something along the lines of the single arrow and double arrow IP.Board forums use to jump between pages.

AndalayBay
    @andalaybay

Level 314, boss room. The slingshot is too close to the edge, so you get misfires.

Thanks,
    AB

That would be AndalayBay, not Angry Birds. ;)

Rebecca Clapham Slattery
    @rebecca-clapham-slattery

I am playing AB2 on my iPad and it fails to connect to Facebook (it was connecting 3 to 4 updates ago), though it is showing in my FB apps. Not sure what is going on. Any ideas. I have the latest version of the IOS on my iPad and make sure to keep my apps up to date.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@rebecca-clapham-slattery — Best to send a support request to Rovio. Be sure to tell them what version of iPad you are using and what operating system. If you haven’t already, try hard closing all apps running in the background, and do a hard power-off and restart of your device. Remove AB2 from your FB page and start over from scratch in terms of logging in. If your iPad is too old, it may not be able to run the latest updates.

@andalaybay
    Cool, I passed it to the level designers!

@All
    Please lets try to keep this thread to UI issues only. If you want to get help on other topics please leave it in another thread or contact our support :-)

It’s very hard to know what could be the problem in your case. It could be several reasons. Try to eliminate all the usual problems like internet connection and make a fresh install of the game and so on. If that does not help please contact our support. They are experts on these things and will help you.

AndalayBay
    @andalaybay

Level 44, room 1. Slingshot is a little close to the side, causing misfires.

Rebecca Clapham Slattery

Uninstall and reinstall worked perfectly.

AndalayBay
    @andalaybay

@Clovos, Level 348, room 4. Slingshot too close to side. Also see my previous report, just a couple of posts up.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

With 43 seconds to go before close of arena week and only 6 points off 2nd place, a decent win would give me enough to claim it. I decided to try one last time.

Of course I lost!

The new arena wouldn’t load up, and Matilda connection error was displayed. After several attempts, it loaded and I had been promoted to diamond league, when it should have been to amethyst league and my medal table is wrong.

It should display 1 gold, 1 bronze….. Not this

image.png

Circlerev
    @circlerev

@clovos
    I have been demoted from Azure League to Gold League, but dialog says something else. It says Emerald League instead of Gold League. Game version is 2.4.0.

Demotion error

@andalaybay
    It’s been forwarded, thanks!

@aeshna

Thats very weird! We will try to reproduce it when I get the time for it and see if I can find somthing. Thanks :)

@circlerev

Yes this behaviour has been reported from others. Might already be fixd for next update. Will look into it. cheers :)

bigbadaboom
    @bigbadaboom

@aeshna same thing happened to me this week. Connection error, medal table wrong, and I got promoted from Emerald directly to Diamond.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@clovos A while ago I got a pig in an unreachable area in the arena (the red circle). I wasted a bird trying to get to it, but thankfully I had picked that round to bring a chili spell into the level.
    Angry Birds 2 unreachable area

Aeshna
    @aeshna

Level 460 – knocked King pig a few times and then he ended up at bottom of waterfall. Unable to hit with the birds I had left and unable to get to extra (free/video) bird to try as screen just kept playing in the ‘fast forward video mode’ without ever ending.

image.png

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

Exact same thing happened to me.

AndalayBay
    @andalaybay

Level 380, rooms 1 and 4. Slingshot too close to edge. I keep failing this level due to misfires.

bigbadaboom
    @bigbadaboom

Level 460 is bugged. Boss got stuck for me several times at the bottom of the waterfall, mostly out of screen, and fast forward would just keep going forever.

After some more tried (restarting the level) he finally fell down and died but this needs to be fixed.

AndalayBay
    @andalaybay

@clovos, level 406, boss room. Slingshot way too close to edge. All my shots have misfired. Also see my report above.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

Arena –
    opponent greyed out.
    Then they received and played a blizzard
    Then they received and played another blizzard
    Then received and played blues card.

Problems with this –
    Greyed out opponent receiving 3 cards
    Opponent doing enough damage with a blizzard to receive another card.
    Opponent doing enough damage from another blizzard to receive another card.

Only once has a blizzard I’ve played caused damage on its own, and it was very minor. I’ve never played blizzards and had my destructor meter fill up. Yet I’ve seen it happen against me twice in successive throws! Unbelievable.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

This game just keeps getting better. My last 17 opponents in the arena had 5 spell cards(facetious) ? Ok. No biggie. In one of my first matches my level/rank (8) Terrence hit a twig and bounced dead backwards and my level/rank (8) Bomb failed to blow up a very thin pile of wood. Ok. No biggie. I have to keep on trucking right? After losing 16 in a row I finally pulled it all together. I scored my personal best 6.7 million. My opponent greyed out around 5 million so I thought I pulled off my greatest victory. But nooooo. He proceeded to pull 4 bombs in a row out of his pocket and scored 7.2 million. I’ve been a PGA Golf Professional for 21 years and I totally understand about competition and getting beat. I don’t like it but it’s just part of it. I also realize this is just a game but I pay money sometimes to play this game and I want fairness. I think it’s safe to say that these birds get in our blood and we are passionate about our winged friends and we all want to do well. But I’ve gotta call it like I see it: I believe this game is rigged. There are way too many suspicious happenings. On an unrelated note, why do my maxed out birds keep getting feather rewards instead of the three I have that are still level/rank (7)? Just more shenanigans.

Rovio_Bankler
    @bankler

Yes, we’ve had various problems with how the opponent’s cards are played in this update. It’s being looked into, and will hopefully work much better in the next update. I’m really sorry for all the trouble this has been causing you.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

After competing in the arena, I no longer receive ‘watch video for another go’ option.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

Mine did the same thing this morning.

DDeck
    @ddeck

Here’s a UI bug that happens to me sometimes if I pause the game. No buttons work at all, except of course for the big ad in the middle of the screen. In fact, touching anywhere on the rightish side of the screen activates the ad.

In the linked video, you can see that I have enabled “show touches” in developer options.
    https://goo.gl/photos/HQh9dhW6mXUaPoRdA

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB2 UI related bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.