AB2 freezes up

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB2 freezes up

• I’m new to the forum and I’ve read through many threads already to understand there’s some suspicion around manipulation of the game by the creators. Has anyone else experienced the game freezing up when you are in the arena and WINNING? Esp when you are playing someone with less power than you? It seems to happen a lot more when I’m ahead in the challenge.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Krakham
    @krakham

I’ve had the game crash on me about 10 times while playing the arena. Oddly it always happens when I am going for a full streak. It also use to crash a lot, for me at least, during the daily challenges. That has stopped but now since they have the King Pig challenge it’s been crashing during that. I’ve had it crash on the 5th and final level about 6 times now. Saturday was the most recent.

Romo
    @jromofla

Yes, there is no doubt in my mind the Arena is rigged. It’s usually subtle, but it’s rigged. I’ve had numerous ‘locked screens’ when I was winning, or about to win. I send screenshots of the locked screen to Rovio, and they reply with “what device are you using, what is your iOS”, blah, blah, blah. I used to reply with the info they requested, but received no further reply. Now I just send a screenshot of the locked screen and then ignore their reply. I’ve also noticed that the majority of the time when you play an opponent with a much higher ‘flock power’, you generally win, however if you play an opponent with a much lower ‘flock power’, you generally lose. Makes absolutely no sense and makes it difficult to choose whether to waste a ‘spell’ or not. I used to purchase gems, but after realizing the ways the game is rigged, to encourage you to keep puchasing gems, I stopped purchasing gems altogether. I used to be fairly competitive in the Arena, but now just play occasionally for fun.

KayBird
    @kaybird

Yes, I’ve had the game crash a number of times in the Arena, usually when I am near the end of a full winning streak. Attempting to prevent this, I recently started exiting the game and restarting my phone before playing the last round or two of a winning streak. For the moment, this seems to solve the problem of the game crashing.

cognitive
    @cognitive

It will be fixed right after they fix the bug where you can’t take a call or text during game play without losing (Android only). I.e never.

Dan
    @dpjhome

Angry Birds 2 has been fun. Now the Arena is unplayable due to crashing. Hard Re-booting no longer works. I don’t see Rovio responding to anyone about this anywhere. I’m done !!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB2 freezes up

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.