AB SW II Rebels Update Coins

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB SW II Rebels Update Coins

• This is a list of all coins found in the new levels released with the Rebels episode. Input and corrections from others solicited. Thanks.
    Deleted boxes since there are walkthroughs.
    I have gotten most of the coins except for those were I say that a swap may be necessary.

Rebels Bird side; 43 total:
    BE-1: 4
    BE-2: 3: above center floating rock
    BE-3: 2; far right
    BE-4: 3; below sling
    BE-5: 4; 3 in center gap; 1 above right floating rock
    BE-6: 5; 4 in center; 1 in cave to right
    BE-7: 3; in cave below sling
    BE-8: 4; in cave below left structure
    BE-9: 5: top center
    BE-10: 3; left, right of center, and right
    BE–11: 3; in cave at bottom just right of sling
    BE-12: 4; above floating rock

Rebels Pork Side; 51 total
    PE –1: 3; coins in gap to far right
    PE-2: 3; below sling
    PE-3: 2; below left of sling
    PE-4: 3;upper right
    PE-5: 3; below sling
    PE-6: 4; in cave below sling
    PE-7: 6; in cave below sling
    PE-8: 3; far right
    PE-9: 7; 4 below sling; 3 to far right
    PE-10: 6; 2 In grass below sling; 4 high center; I used swap to get 4th high coin
    PE-11: 4; 2 in grass to lower right of sling; 2 in grass above floating rock
    PE-12: 7; 6 far right; 1 above floating rock

New Bird Side Rewards:
    BR-24 (6)
    BR-25 (3)
    BR-26 (8)
    BR-27 (3)
    BR-28 (3)
    BR-29 (5)

New Pork Side Rewards:
    PR-22 (5)
    PR-23 (3)
    PR-24 (4)
    PR-25 (3)
    PR-26 (3)
    PR-27 (3)

New Bird Side Master Your Destiny:
    BM-16 (3)
    BM-17 (3)
    BM-18 (3)
    BM-19 (7); 3 below sling, 4 to far right
    BM-20 (6); 1 in cave below sling; 3 in upper cave far right; 2 in lower cave far right
    BM-21 (9) above tie–fighters
    BM-22 (6) on right
    BM-23 (6) 2 below sling; 2 below floating rock; 2 lower right

New Pork Side Master Your Destiny:
    PM-16 (3)
    PM-17 (5)
    PM-18 (4)
    PM-19 (3) in grass below sling
    PM-20 (5) In cave on left
    PM-21 (3) lower right
    PM-22 (6) 3 top center, 3 lower right
    PM-23 (7) under hanging rock

Thanks to all that have contributed so far:

@bigchosen
    @sparty83 @justpast40 @theuytte @joeyba @muffincake

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • cho
    @bigchosen

I’ve only played through the Pork Side levels so far. I only disagree with your count on PE-10. I actually didn’t see a 6th coin on PE-10, but I sent Vader up toward that grassy hill and came away with 4 coins in that area. Here’s my Pork Side count totaling 51 coins:

PE-1 (3)
    PE-2 (3)
    PE-3 (2)
    PE-4 (3)
    PE-5 (3)
    PE-6 (4)
    PE-7 (6)
    PE-8 (3)
    PE-9 (7)
    PE-10 (6)
    PE-11 (4)
    PE-12 (7)

sparty83
    @sparty83

@mvnla2,

I have only played through the Bird side so far, but my numbers match up exactly with yours. Going to start on Pork side tonight.

Would like to get confirmations from @theuytte and @gelfling

justpast40
    @justpast40

@mvnla2, I agree with cho, @bigchosen on PE-10, there are 2 in the grassy knoll for a total of 6, not 5

CC @sparty83

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@bigchosen @justpast40 @sparty83 — Changed main post there are 6 coins on PE-10. There are 2 in the grass below the sling and 4 on top of hanging rock. I didn’t get the 4th, but can see the sparkles. I’m actually wondering if there is more than 1 I missed?

justpast40
    @justpast40

@mvnla2, I don’t think there’s more than just the 1. I used my Tusken Raider telepod to get the 6th & reset to use again to check for another hidden with no luck on 7th or more, however I don’t think I shot more than that, so anything is possible. Let’s see what @sparty83 comes up with.

Theuytte
    @theuytte

@sparty83, I’m agree with @mvnla2 and Cho, @bigchosen.
    Total PE = 51.
    Total BE = 43.

And I have this too :
    BR-24 = 6.
    BR-25 = 3.
    BR-27 = 3.

PR-24 = 4.
    PR-25 = 3.
    PR-27 = 3.

Missing 6 characters again.

sparty83
    @sparty83

@mvnla2 @bigchosen @justpast40 and @theuytte

Here are my numbers for Rebels. Have not done the 6 new reward levels yet.

Rebels

Level	Bird	Pork
    1	4	3
    2	3	3
    3	2	2
    4	3	3
    5	4	3
    6	5	4
    7	3	6
    8	4	3
    9	5	7
    10	3	6
    11	3	4
    12	4	7
    Total	43	51
    Joey
    @joeyba

I agree with the 43/51 coins..

cho
    @bigchosen

@mvnla2 @sparty83 @justpast40

Finished the new Rebels Reward levels and the recently released Master Your Destiny levels, wanted to see how my coin counts compare to everyone else’s.

BR-24 (6)
    BR-25 (3)
    BR-26 (8)
    BR-27 (3)
    BR-28 (3)
    BR-29 (5)

PR-22 (5)
    PR-23 (3)
    PR-24 (4)
    PR-25 (3)
    PR-26 (3)
    PR-27 (3)

BM-16 (3)
    BM-17 (3)
    BM-18 (3)
    BM-19 (7)
    BM-20 (6)
    BM-21 (9)
    BM-22 (6)
    BM-23 (6)

PM-16 (3)
    PM-17 (5)
    PM-18 (4)
    PM-19 (3)
    PM-20 (5)
    PM-21 (3)
    PM-22 (6)
    PM-23 (7)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@bigchosen — Thanks for your data! I must confess that I’ve been derelict in updating the coin counts, and in fact, stopped keeping track of the Master Your Destiny coins. Your BM and PM numbers do look right, from what I remember.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Just updated main post. Could use confirmation of Rewards and Master Your Destiny counts.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@MVNLA2, I’m not sure what’s going in here. I received 3 separately timed notifications that you’d @ mentioned me, yet I don’t see or can’t find the/your posts.

I pretty sure this was the last page we had in common that might be of any interest to others.

I am still tracking my coins & Characters on both Android & iOS given the problem/loss on iOS I had months ago.

For what it’s worth, I agree with @theuytte & @bigchosen (cho) on the following:

BR-24 > 6
    BR-25 > 3
    BR-27 > 3

PR-24 > 4
    PR-25 > 3
    PR-27 > 3

I’ve not opened the other Rewards levels

RE: the “Master” levels, I agree with @theuytte on Bird & Pork 16-18 & am also posting both BM-19 & PM-19 as they’re as far as I’ve gotten:

BM-16 > 3
    BM-17 > 3
    BM-18 > 3
    BM-19 > 7

PM-16 > 3
    PM-17 > 5
    PM-18 > 4
    PM-19 > 3

The way Rovio has designed the loss of coins if using the progress sync between platforms is RIDICULOUS !!!

If I nabbed the coins on BM-16 on my iPad or Andriod phone, when the “progress” syncs to the other platform’s device, not only is the score transferred, but because the coins were nabbed on the 1st platform’s device when the 2nd (Different) platform’s device syncs/opens the level, the coins have disappeared from the Level. Despite the fact it’s a different platform & neither coins nor characters are shared between the different platforms, not only are the coins not available to nab, they’ve not been added to the coin count either … they’ve simply disappeared !

It’s a real pain to have to separately nab coins on Android & iOS platforms before moving to the next Master level. Were it not for this issue, I would have opened the remaining Bird & Pork “Master” levels (I guess the only advantage of this incredibly poor/weak/slow internet/mobile broadband signal from the largest 4G LTE provider is that I’m able to open these levels days to a week or more from the anticipated opening date since they’re available to all when the internet is off & mine is off at least as often as it’s on.)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@justpast40 — I think you must be subscribed to this forum. If so, you would get a notification every time I modified something. So yesterday I made two posts (above) and edited the main post. If you only got 3 notifications, either I did the main post edit with a single save, or you only got 1 notification for that!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

BM-20 — I’m not sure I can see the whole scene to the right. The third coin in upper cave on right is barely on the screen, and the lower coin is even further off the screen. Does anyone know if there are more coins in those caves?

cho
    @bigchosen

For BM-20 I can see 6 coins total.

1 in cave below sling
    3 in upper cave, right side of map
    2 in lower cave, right side of map

So far, I’ve been able to collect the 1 below the sling, the 2 in the lower cave, and 1 of the three in the upper cave using Vader. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to obtain the other 2 in the upper cave without using a Tusken? I tried using a Shadowtrooper, but forgot that they don’t go through stone.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@bigchosen — There are definitely 6 coins (at least). Saw the second one in the lower cave when targeting the first using Tusken Raider; however can’t figure out how to get the second in the lower cave. Have very few Vader’s, and don’t even have 3* yet.

muffincake
    @muffincake

The bottom ones are easy, just use one with a laser gun. It cuts right through the stones.

No idea about the other ones. Impossible without dark side swap!?

justpast40
    @justpast40

@mvnla2 & cho (@bigchosen), I too see/have 6, but no more.

As an FYI for future levels, I not only bought a permanent Tusken Raider on my iPad, but I also have the Tusken telepod so I am able to also nab the coins separately on my Android phone. Tusken has proved invaluable in nabbing many of the coins over the past 3 months. I’m 99% sure I would or could not have nabbed ALL of the coins in the different levels without Tusken as some seem otherwise unobtainable, but better flingers may disagree.

As for this level, on the bottom right, perhaps Obi or Padme (??) push not pull .. I never got these 2 straight in my mind : -(

BTW, I could NEVER find this Series 2, Rebles vs. Villains 6 Character Telepod pack by a local retailer, nor could I find it offered for sale by a USA retailer. Fortunately, I saw it offered on Amazon by a UK seller at a very good price (less than $2 a piece, shipped.)

muffincake
    @muffincake

@justpast40: bottom right, just use a laser gun bird. The laser cuts through the rocks.

muffincake
    @muffincake

@justpast40: Any idea on how to get the ones in the upper cave?

cho
    @bigchosen

@justpast40

Can you confirm (5) coins on PM-20 using Tusken? I collected the five I could see, but I’m wondering if there is an additional coin below the right-side trampoline on PM-20. It looks like there are (3) coins under the left-side, and only two under the right-side.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Cho, @bigchosen, when I opened this level I too saw & found just the 5, but I remember thinking I saw something “glistening” making me think there was 6th, on the left I thought (I could be confusing with another level). I think I did try the left, but not the right, so I’ll give it a try & let you know

justpast40
    @justpast40

Cho, @bigchosen, I played all around, at least a dozen flings, but couldn’t find any more hidden coins

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@bigchosen — Thanks. Will have to study this later. I take it you updated your previous post?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB SW II Rebels Update Coins

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.