AB Seasons trophy challenge

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Seasons trophy challenge

• What trophy is required for this challenge and how/where do you get it? I originally thought it was obtained in the weekend thing, after completing the Mon-Thur tasks to get an egg, and then completing score thresholds during the weekend. But that hasn’t advanced my challenge trophy counter. So what do I need to do? Guess I missed something. Thanks for assists.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@3sjs are you talking about the newly-added “Egg Points” feature? Or are you talking about the trophies obtained from the Pig Challenge?

3sjs
    @3sjs

@rowdypup, I’m referring to both, as I thought they were related. Clicking on Quests and then the Challenges tab, one of the egg rewards is the “get a trophy from the tournament” with three potential stars and a next level counter 0/5 (in my case) with an egg reward of 15. My question is what tournament trophy is required for this? The egg connoisseur counter next to it clearly connects to the weekly pig challenge, so I assumed the trophy counter did, as well.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@3sjs Do you have any platinum trophies from the Pig Challenge? The counter went up on mine when I obtained my first platinum trophy and I completed the Challenge as normal. Maybe Seasons is due for a bug fixes update to tackle the trophy issue.

3sjs
    @3sjs

@rowdypup I have what might be a platinum trophy but got it before the egg points were instituted, so it’s not been counted in either the trophy counter or the specific platinum trophy counter. I mostly wanted to know what trophy was considered for those counters. No need for a bug fix on my account, as it’s not that important to me and I would rather not risk something else breaking with a new fix.

cams
    @cams

Egg Hunt and Rewarded doesn’t seem to be working for me too. Egg Connoisseur and Well Rewarded are fine. Definitely needs a bug fix, but for now I’m currently trying to finish the Plantinum Trophies quest. After that I’ll just once again casually do it for Bronze or Silver. Hoping that will make it start counting. Similar with the Egg quests. Maybe the 2 similar quests are conflicting with each other.

welshwitch55
    @welshwitch55

I’ve been wondering if The Nest has walkthroughs on any of these challenges. Today’s challenge looks like it might be an old golden egg episode, judging by the egg showing up on the pause screen. My screen is not allowing any power ups either, or I should say there is no power up banner showing up. I could have sworn I’ve used power ups before.

karen68
    @karen68

@welshwitch55 it’s GE #65 from Invasion of the Egg Snatchers. Normally there are no powerups on GE levels.

Angry Birds Seasons Invasion of the Egg Snatchers Golden Egg #65 Walkthrough

welshwitch55
    @welshwitch55

@karen68 thanks! You’re exactly right!

tns
    @tns747

I’ve got the same problem, some “egg points” seem to be working while others don’t. For example Egg connoiseur and well rewarded works and some are already finished but the challenge to get a trophy doesn’t count even though I only got a Gold trophy the week with the Golden Egg level (couldn’t use PUs). And the other counters seem a bit hard to understand, pop various pigs, pop one pig. And how do I get the stars? I have allready finished all levels on seasons with three stars but only have 76 in the egg counter thing. Maybe it needs a bug fix update

widz
    @widz

Finaly managed to get just a bronze trophy in the tournament. Guess what? It did count for “Rewarded”. This is going to be a totally different kind of challenge.

Kathy
    @kathy

Would it be beneficial to combine this forum with the Pig challenge forum¿
    I never know n this forum existed? Seems like the same subject about the Pig Challenge​and trophy ? @karen68 ?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Seasons trophy challenge

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.