AB Seasons + Pig Days

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Seasons + Pig Days

• It’s been a while since any new Pig Days showed up. Anyone know if Rovio is going to add more? (It’s the only reason I’ve kept Seasons in my games.)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

It has only been about three weeks. I am sure there are more on the way.

birdMeister
    @birdmeister

I’m not so sure about more Pig Days. The last update shows a sign with a question mark in it. Usually it says “Coming Soon”.

Mp127
    @mp127

I don’t see the reason why Rovio would stop making Pig Days. There’s still some space on the right side. Also mst times when all of the levels were played, new update was coming about 1-2 weeks later.

Question mark, on the other side, imo suggest that new update will bring something more than just pack of levels. Just have some patience.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@ubermom I asked Rovio on Twitter about when they are going to release the next level pack (including more Pig Days), and here’s what they said:

Angry Birds: Very soon, (me) ? You should check back next week ?

Remember, it takes time for them to design the upcoming world, program new mechanics (water, no gravity, portals, etc.) design new birds (if any), create background music, design levels, and make excess decorations in order to make the world perfect for the pleasure of the fans- including us, so we have to be patient

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Seasons + Pig Days

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.