AB Seasons NBA Pass, first impression was wrong, but now I have a dilemma.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Seasons NBA Pass, first impression was wrong, but now I have a dilemma.

• I just noticed there are 15 new free basketball-themed levels and an NBA 30 level add-on for a dollar available for AB Seasons. Yes, I guess I’m a bit late, but I’m usually short in sleep since I was moved to night shift. The add-on seems to be pretty expensive considering it’s only 30 levels and you can get an entire game for a dollar, but for those of us who are addicted I think it’s worth it.
    After buying the pass and playing the first free level, I thought I wasted a dollar. One bird clear, 68930 score but only two stars. I popped the balloon and put both the first bird and the ball through the basket. The remaining items were all stone, and the birds are just the red ones, which seemed as if these were more levels designed to force you to use power-ups to get three stars.
    When I got three stars on the second and third levels very easily, I went back to the first. breaking the string without popping the balloon actually resulted in more points because of the random bouncing of the basketballs; 72k, three stars.
    my first impression was incorrect. time to settle in for some more pig popping!
    The only question is, should I ration the levels, limiting myself to perhaps five a day to make it last, or should I just blast through all of them in one day? Hard to say when the next major add-on will be released, so part of me wants to ration, but I think most of the voices in my head are clamoring for an excess of bacon bashing!! Anyone else want to share their philosophy on new levels, ration vs blasting through as many as possible?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Seasons NBA Pass, first impression was wrong, but now I have a dilemma.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.