Ab Season – Wear

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Ab Season – Wear

• Hello,

Further to the new update of AB Season, we have to collect items to unlock wears for our birds.

My question is :
    Does an item appear in a level only when the quest shows it or then all to find them simply by redoing all the game, without having to wait ?

Thank you

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • This is SG
    @sahil-gagrai

It’s simple. The item is any item exist in a level. My first quest item hunt include the burger neon sign. When I seek for hint, it said I will find it in level 1-2 (IotES), which was already exist. The game doesn’t say you will have to find a rare item, just a specific item. Just like, it has said to find a neon stick, then any stick will be okay. I tried it.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

I had understood the concept, thank you.

For what I ask, to resume your example, it is can I shoot at the neon and unlock it how item even if it is not at present in the quests ?

Or needs it absolutely that the quests made mention of an item so that this one bustles as such ?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I still haven’t been able to figure out what you do with the bird wear. Does anyone know? I don’t seem to be able to get any of my birds to wear it. Does it do any good if you do?

Anonymous

@grimmjow No it must be the current item in the quest to obtain it.

@mvnla2
    For me (I’m on Android) there is a little “Equip” button next to each obtained outfit. Tapping that takes it on/off the bird.

Also they don’t seem to provide any benefit. They look cool though!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@partshade — Can you post a pic of where the “Equip” button appears? I don’t think I have it.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi @partshade

Know you if made change the hour of the telephone decreases the waiting time of the quests ?

Anonymous

@grimmjow That’s a very good question. I just tried it after looking at your post. And the answer is: YES! This can be an insane coin farm too.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@partshade

Yes it works, even if after a while videos are not anymore available. We move forward all the same faster.

But it does not work for the videos which give coins.

Something else : if you have difficulty in affecting an item with a bird, you can use Mighty eagle.

Because videos to find items do not work more after a while, we could set up a list of items by wear and in which levels to find them ?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all-who-are-clueless (like me) — Thanks to @partshade and my finally getting a wear item. This is how it works:
    After you get 3 items for a bird the wear-item appears, and the button that previously said “quest log” turns to “equip”. This has taken longer than normal for me to figure out, partly because most of the time when I open the quest, there are no videos to watch, even if I haven’t played any of the quests for a while.
    I find it strange that videos for this aren’t always available, since there are almost always videos available (as many as 3 in succession) for the carbonite melt in SW II, which hasn’t been active for months.

@grimmjow
    — Where / when do you get videos that give coins?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@mvnla2

In the right corner, the “+” for buy coins. There is a video for win few coins.

I search the 3rd item for the 4th wear of Hal. A yellow fish. An idea about level ?

Anonymous

@grimmjow “we could set up a list of items by wear and in which levels to find them ?”

Good idea! That would be a nice addition to the nest! If you wanna write it up I can provide lots of info.

“I search the 3rd item for the 4th wear of Hal. A yellow fish. An idea about level ?”

I think I’ve seen something like that before. Try Piglantis, Artic Eggspedition or On Finn Ice.

Mp127
    @mp127

@grimmjow 2-16 of Egg Snathers if you look for yellow fish.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@grimmjow @partshade — I thought the item had to be in the current quest to obtain it?

Anonymous

@mvnla2 It does. However using time travel you can complete quests faster as long as you get the items it wants.

It’s kinda like the old GP time travel exploit for ABE.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@mvnla2,

I knew that we had already spoken about wears together.

@partshade, @mp127, @sahil-gagrai,

Did one of you obtain a quest for the last (8th) wear of one of the following birds ?
    Red, Bomb, Matilda, Terence

Having finished those of Hall and Bubble, I no more had any. And I moved forward in the time a lot.

This is SG
    @sahil-gagrai

One disadvantage about it was a glitch. Sometimes a bird may become static, if you notice a bird without wear, and by static I mean, that bird will become like a rock.

Anonymous

@grimmjow I haven’t. I know why though. There’s a special offer in the store for 3000+ Coins and exclusive bird wear. You can buy it for 4.99.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@partshade

I hope that it is not the new and unique solution found by Rovio: PAY…
    For simple wears…

Anonymous

@grimmjow Sadly that’s how all Rovio games are destined to be some day. :/

They’re obviously desperate for money with the way AB2 and POP works. Now bird wear that you have to pay for to get. Honestly I feel like profits from the movie is Rovio’s only hope…

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@partshade, @mvnla2, @datguygamer, @sahil-gagrai, @mighty-red-1,

Like I already said, I noticed that I lost all the following wears :

Blues (#2) (2nd item)
    Hal (#3) (3rd item)
    Terence (#3) (2nd item)
    Stella (#3) (3rd item)
    Bubble (#4) (1st item)

How listen # in Bird Wear Book :

1-2 7-8
    3-4
    5-6

In fact, they deactivated. And one item became again one “?”.

I have 2 questions :

1) Can you tell me what are missed items by wear ? If you have unlock them, you can see little pic.
    2) If you remember or if you have an idea about where are this items, tell me too.

I would try to recover them without quest.

Thanks

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow
    Sorry but unless you get the quest, collecting those items still won’t unlock the bird wear. I tried it once, didn’t work.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer
    Do you have lost this items too ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow No, I tried to unlock a bird wear before the item showed up in the list once as I recognized the item. But it didn’t count even when I destroyed it. The items has to show up in your quest for you to actually collect them. otherwise the game doesn’t register it as “collecting”. Sorry dude, there’s nothing you can do to get those bird wears unless the quests show up again.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer,

It is thus what I say : you refer to the game such as it is planned. I perfcetly know that an item can’t be found without quest. But I speak to you about a bug, which removed certain items only. How can you claim with certainty that it will not work ?

I noticed well that you like being right and that you always try to be right. But there it is of the unpublished work and you are only speculating on how works a bug. Thus as long as I shall have to test no everything myself, I shall release nothing. And you can believe in me, I had to face it bugs on the AB games to arrive at the 100 %. Of more my question was not ” is that going to work ? ” But the list of items and their location.

And if you haven’t lost them, you can show them. So you’re the perfect person for help me, right ?

Thanks

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Ab Season – Wear

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.