AB Pop discussion???

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Pop discussion???

• Hi,

I noticed that there is no sub-forum for the game “Angry Birds POP” so I thought that I would post my topic here instead.  It’s more of a question and a game issue so I’m not sure if anyone playing the game will see this thread.

Does anyone else have an issue where they are losing their boosters from their inventory?  When you watch an ad-video, you will get a free booster to use during that level.  If you hold onto that free booster and your booster level reaches the top, your angry bird will give you a special booster.  I’m finding that when you use the special booster first, afterwards, when you use the free booster, the free booster is deducted from your inventory list instead of actually being free.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this?

Thanks.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • karen68
    @karen68

@fretman I noticed that too, the free booster at the start was being deducted from what I had, although only with the fireballs & crushers. But the update last Thursday fixed it.

Fretman
    @fretman

Thanks Karen68. I noticed that this was happening with all 4 booster types for me. I will keep an eye out since the last update to see if this continues.

Fretman
    @fretman

Right now with the latest update, every time you watch an ad and get the “Aim Arrow” booster for free, it automatically gets deducted from your booster inventory.  Frustrating, as I am trying to save my boosters for the more difficult levels.  I sent emails to the “Support” team from within the game but they have not responded in over two weeks so not sure if their support staff is still working on this game.

Margbird
    @margbird

I just realized that I’m having the same issue. I wondered why my booster totals were so low! What’s up with all the bugs? Seems like every game is buggy.

Margbird
    @margbird

My conspiracy theory of the day: I got a notice today about “in-app purchases”, which have never been a big part of POP, so I surmise that they are reducing our boosts to zero and will then “offer” to sell us more.

Fretman
    @fretman

That is possible.  You can still earn boosts by completing quests or playing the pop-a-pig challenges.  I too noticed the notice today.

karen68
    @karen68

@fretman @margbird this a bug in the game that Rovio is aware of, but I see today’s update didn’t fix it.

There is a way to avoid it. It happens when you try & save the free booster to use later in the level.

If you play the level to the point that you get the bird boost for whichever bird is in the level – Stella’s Power pop, Matilda’s splash pop etc – and you haven’t used the free booster yet, when you finally do use it, the game takes it from your supply. If you use the free booster before getting the bird boost it won’t deduct it from yours.

In other words we’re forced to use the free one right away if we don’t want the game to steal it from us.

I hope they fix this soon, it restricts gameplay, & some compensation for all the stolen boosters would be nice too.

Fretman
    @fretman

Good to know about those boosters…will not be wasting any more of them. Thanks.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Pop discussion???

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.