ABE Nesters Clan

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum ABE Nesters Clan

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 314 total)
  • Replies
  • kamikaze
    @mjflash

level 45 looking for active clan…

I am very active and my current clan will go days without activity.  Not a hopper but  I love the game and looking for an active clan to help conquer the world with!!

name is: kamikaze

C Bear
    @cammywamm313

I’m very interested in joining this clan. You guys seem nice and active. For some reason nothing comes up when I search the clan. If anyone see’s this and wants to add me to their ACTIVE clan my username in game is CammyWammy313

Lionheart
    @laslo-laki-varga

Hi i’m active player and looking for active clan and team players , I’m 37 lv at the moment with 6100 power,1050 trophies and rising.Accaunt name Lionheart , thanks.

badbird
    @dmitry-gwandho

Lvl 42 trophy bonus 2365 trophies 2084 been playing for 4 weeks now. My clan is lvl 4 but inactive im the only one playing in the event! So far i reached 4303 in the event. I need an active clan kindly addEvent stats

metztli013
    @metztli013

We would love to have you guys! Right now, we are full. We are clan level 10 and will get 5 more open spots once we reach level 12. That may take a little time, though. I understand if you guys want to find another clan. But keep an eye on us! It shouldn’t be too long before we can bring in more members. We’re growing at a good pace! =)

Also currently clan search seems to be down again, so nothing shows up when you search for us. Hopefully this will be fixed before it’s time for us to recruit again.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Hey guys!

We have a couple inactive players, it seems. =( So we may have a spot or two available, right away. If anyone is interested, send a request to join ABE Nesters and leave a message here with your in-game name. We’re a friendly, active clan looking for friendly, active members! =) There’s still a couple of days left in the Red event, come join us!

ADDENDUM: We are a pretty laid back clan, we don’t have level restrictions or crazy requirements like 16k+ arena points per week, BUT we do want active members. We recognize that we are all humans with lives, families, school, work, etc. But, we still want to grow our clan and we want to do well in events, especially, because the events give great rewards for all. If you’re going on vacation or something, or won’t have access to internet or the game for a period of time just please let us know and we will make note of that. However, if you haven’t been active in a week’s time and we don’t have any notice, we will probably assume you’ve left the game. At that point we will need to make room for active members that want to join. It’s nothing personal, and no hard feelings. That is all. =)

partali
    @giorgos-aftousmis

what is your current progress with the event?

partali
    @giorgos-aftousmis

in game name partali, been playing the game since eddie quest. current lvl 47 bird power almost 15k and 5k+ arena point. need an active clan

metztli013
    @metztli013

Hi partali,  we’ve all but 2 rewards earned. We also hit clan lv 11 yesterday. If you’d like to join, send a request. I’ll give our leader a heads up =)

Lionheart
    @laslo-laki-varga

hi , in game name Lionheart , I completed the event yesterday , but my clan was inactive so we got just 2 rewards from clan.I’m lv. 44 at the moment with 10K team power,team player and active.arena 1300 trop.

Zerog
    @zerogravitylife

I’ve sent a request to your clan. I’m extremely active I play every time a scout cones back lol. My in game name is zerogravitylife

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@laslo-laki-varga and @zerogravitylife

I have accepted you both :-) Now all of our members are active so we should hit clan level 12 soon then we will be able to accept 5 more.

harker85
    @harker85

I’m LEVEL 91, TEAM POWER 23253, username: Harker85

I would love to be added to your clan or any active clan (20 members or above)… I keep hopping from 1 crappy clan to the next. Just want to be in one where people participate in events and enjoy the game!

Thanks

metztli013
    @metztli013

@harker85 we’d love to have you, but we are full. We’re pushing to level 12 now, though, so 5 more spots will open up when we get there. =) If another spot opens before then, I’ll hit ya up. Keep an eye on us. We’re growing fast!

Jesse Aquino
    @jesse-aquino

Hello there! My username is Jesse, sent the request just now. I’ve been only in two other clans, not hopping, they are inactive now and want to start fresh in a clan that last longer that a month hehe. If you have requirements of gold or diamonds/month I’m willing to help.

Hope you guys accept! Saw there is a spot right now :)

Have a good one.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@jesse-aquino Your in-game name is Jesse? We aren’t seeing any requests from that name.

Jesse Aquino
    @jesse-aquino

Yes, I waited over the night but I joined an inactive clan in the morning just so I don’t miss my dailies. I won’t get anything from the current clan event tho :( should I send the request again? Should I wait for a new notice here? I would still like to join you guys :)

metztli013
    @metztli013

Yes you should try again, our leader didn’t get your request

MarcusKatarn
    @marcuskatarn

Hey I just sent a request, I am very active, donate a lot, and am very active in events

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@marcuskatarr I see you and accepted.

fant
    @fant

I would love to join. Name is fant. Only just starting out but I’ll be very active. I’m a completionist, just completed Angry Birds Epic and maxed all by classes to level 80 so it was time for me to find a new game so here I am :)

metztli013
    @metztli013

We’re a little over half-way to clan level 12, guys! At that time we will be able to add 5 more members. Yay! =)

Keep an eye on this thread. I will post again when we’ve got some spots to fill. =) Until then, happy flinging! Don’t advance too far in story mode (so  that you’re able to complete battles on ‘insane’ mode bc that = more loot, and is also helpful in some clan events), and save up your silver and gold tickets for the upcoming events! =D

I hope to see some new eggs soon!

Jaharis08
    @jaharis08

Hoping to join you guys once you have a free slot! Level 62 player with 16k team power. Trophies are currently at 7k+. Daily player and always reaches at least 2600 points during events. I’ve been looking for a clan that’s active for quite awhile now. My username is Jaharis08. :)

metztli013
    @metztli013

Great news, everyone! We’ve just reached clan level 12 and we have 5 shiny new spots available! =) Send a request to join and be sure to leave a message here with your in game name so we know who to accept!

@jaharis08
    send a request and I’ll give the leader a heads up! =)

Jaharis08
    @jaharis08

@metztli013 Awesome! Request sent. :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum ABE Nesters Clan

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.