ABE Nesters Clan

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum ABE Nesters Clan

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 314 total)
  • Replies
  • Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@metztli013
    You are a genius for your idea for the new members! Well done.

Rowan
    @synthrone

Hi all, I can’t see the invite so I quit my clan and applied to join Doors 2 the Nest. Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes :)

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Yeah go ahead and join the Door 2 the Net clan for now as a holding place until Rovio fixes the issues with our clan.  It seems that players can’t see our invite.  Metz, can you send him an invite once he joins that holding clan?

Thanks.

Rowan
    @synthrone

Thanks Green Whacker. This is much appreciated as I am drifting without a clan now.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@synthrone I accepted your request in Door 2 the Nest, but you aren’t showing up on the list…

Also, clan search is completely broken now and NO clans can be searched for. *sigh*

Rowan
    @synthrone

I am in Doors 2 the nest now. Can you try the invite to ABE nesters now?

metztli013
    @metztli013

I have submitted a support ticket stating that NO clans can be searched for.

@synthrone
    if you show up on the member list of Door 2 the Nest I will not be able to invite you to ABE Nesters until they fix this clan search issue because no clans are searchable right now =(. I urge you to submit a support ticket at https://support.rovio.com as I have.

I’ve got a response to the ticket I submitted:

Hello there,

and thank you for reaching out to us.

Thank you for the provided information and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We wish to tell you that we have received additional feedback about this issue from our players, and forwarded it to our development team. Hopefully, a fix will be provided soon for this.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you continue to enjoy our game.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Marcin
    Rovio Support Team

UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

That’s the exactly same response I got when I sent them a couple of tickets… totally matched up word for word.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Here is the Oct. 3rd response to the ticket I submitted before about ABE Nesters being unsearchable:

Hello there,

and thank you for reaching out to us!

Thank you for the provided information and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We wish to tell you that we have received additional feedback about this issue from our players, and forwarded it to our development team. Hopefully, a fix will be provided soon for this.

However, that would require an additional update, and it is not possible for us to predict its release date. Until a fix to this issue is provided, our hands are tied, unfortunately. We are sorry again for the troubles.

We hope you’ll find this helpful. If you need any further assistance or if you find any difficulties with the game, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Karolina
    Rovio Support Team

“this will require an additional update”

The game just updated!! And it’s even more broken!!

I’m pretty sure there is literally steam coming out of my ears right now.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@synthrone if you would still like to join us there may be something else we could try.  While no clans are searchable at this time, there does still show up for me a list of recommended clans. These change up as you swap between the search and recommended tabs. If you want to try joining one of those open clans and then let me know which one, I could try to find it on my list. Until they fix clan search I just can’t think of any other way.

Rowan
    @synthrone

Hi, I have lodged a ticket with Rovio. I picked a groovy clan called Angrygirlfriend. Happy to accept your invite if you can find me. I appreciate your efforts so far – fingers crossed that the clan problem is fixed.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Hey guys,

Clan search seems to be working again (for now). ABE Nesters still doesn’t show up, but Door 2 the Nest does. If anyone is interested in joining ABE Nesters, leave a message here with in-game name and send a request to join Door 2 the Nest. I will accept you into that clan and then account hop back to my main and invite you to ABE Nesters.

Emily Yoder
    @emily-yoder

Truble. Add me please?

metztli013
    @metztli013

@emily-yoder I accepted you into Door 2 the Nest and I sent an invite to join ABE Nesters. It shows “clan invitation pending” on my end. Please let me know if you get the invitation. Some other players aren’t getting them. I’ve submitted tickets to Rovio support regarding this, though they are not being helpful. If the invitation doesn’t show up I suggest finding another clan to join for now, one that you can send a request to.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Great news! We’re showing up on clan search again!

Send a request if you would like to join! =)

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@emily-yoder @synthrone

Wanna to give it a try?

metztli013
    @metztli013

@velez86

@maky-maky

@jean-guzman

Just checking to see if you guys are still active =) If you’re taking a little break that’s all good but if you don’t plan on returning we’d like to make room for some new members since the clan search is fixed. Thanks! =)

metztli013
    @metztli013

Edit: nevermind =)

Emily Yoder
    @emily-yoder

Ricarrrdo
    @ricarrrdo

Hello there, I’m looking for an active clan and saw you have some slots in yours.

My in game name is Ricarrdo, lvl 45 in clan “Adviseur.” at the moment where I feel lonely.

Do you want me to apply directly to ABE Nesters or should I go through the Door 2 the Nest ? =)

Azulado
    @hyoga2

Just applied guys! In-game name: Azulado.

debhome
    @deborah-tunick-s-f

hi! just sent request to join – play everyday!

debhome
    @deborah-tunick-s-f

my original post still says awaiting moderation – hope I can join – I sent a request – thanks!!!

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@richarrrdo

send directly to the ABE Nesters  thanks

debhome
    @deborah-tunick-s-f

Thanks!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum ABE Nesters Clan

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.