AB Mightly League – worse than ABF?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Mightly League – worse than ABF?

• For those who have been playing AB league, just wondering if anyone besides me uses their three free tickets but since gold league is insane, with old levels that require 10+ attempts to meet the star score, I’d have to buy 27 tickets a day so I no longer even bother trying. I dont mind spending a bit here and there but when big red cant even get through two vertical pieces of wood without a powerup, or WITH a powerup he does the normal amount of damage, I see no reason to spend $20 a day. As a direct result, I’ve resolved to no longer spend any mony on AB league play. This is where rovio’s random damage algorithm is causing them to lose money. If the birds did the same damage to wood, stone, etc every time, I’d be willing to spend more. When it means I may have to play 10+ times per level before I can star because of damage inconsistency, yeah, not happening. Update: I remembered the daily egg, so I got another ticket. Im even used a powerup to try to get a star, ONE star, out of the 3 levels. Just as I was aiming my “must do it” bird, the screen moved slightly to the right and my release was off. It’s happened before but I assumed it was because I wasn’t zoomed all the way in. I’m done, no more money to AB. OK, whining done. Think I’ll hit the BP for some bacon shots.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.