AB Holiday v0.5.0 update

Home Forums Angry Birds Holiday (closed) Announcements! AB Holiday v0.5.0 update

• Not only is AB Holiday back on the App Store, it received an update to v0.5.0 which should help resolve some issues most of us encounter. Here’s a list of things this update brought:

* Red’s Market now has 3 service slots (2nd slot can be unlocked for 35 gems, the 3rd – for 60 gems).
    * Red’s Market now takes 2 minutes to service a pig instead of 3 seconds prior to this update.
    * Some items got cosmetic changes, most noticeably the Bee Hive and Royal Jelly.
    * All your Buckets that you accumulated before the update are removed. This is an extremely welcome change because the Buckets had practically zero use (unless you opened some areas containing ponds), so they ended up occupying a lot of your Barn storage. Be advised, Buckets still spawn when harvesting and collecting items.
    * Instead of having 8 pigs to choose from for servicing (plus pigs from other players), you are now limited to 4 pigs.
    * Pigs that want to go to Red’s Market spawn much more frequently now. This is extremely useful if you have any items that you want to get rid of (in my case, Silver Ore and Liquorice).
    * Storage-increasing items are now claimed to be obtainable through quests.
    * The background music is now slightly different.
    * Possible bug fixes.

Let me know if I missed any other changes in this update.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Home Forums Angry Birds Holiday (closed) Announcements! AB Holiday v0.5.0 update

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Announcements!’ is closed to new topics and replies.