AB Go Update — Questions and Tips

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum AB Go Update — Questions and Tips

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 54 total)
  • Replies
  • ABGoFast
    @abgofast

well….the good news is the facebook connection works for the lucky boxes. I see @nacho18 and @grimmjow as friends I can send my first lucky box since I friended them.

@nacho18
    was first to connect with me so @grimmjow you get the next one ;)

One other thought here on the facebook scores to friends stuff. After each race, it gives me an option to press the “facebook share” icon. Do you suppose I have to press this after each race so the score goes to facebook then can be picked up by my friends? I assumed the app worked with facebook to do this behind the scenes automatically. I’ll give this a shot….

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast. I can’t see you too.. ?!!! When I take you on Facebook ; I also make friendship with @chriss and he was inmediatly ready on my list. I don’t know what to thing about it …

But I have an other invitation to you if you are on IOS . Take me on Game Center. I have the same user name as on this Site….!!!! Wait it minute!!! You play on Samsung !!!!! Sorry never mind!!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18

I think the problems are platform specific. Is @chriss and yourself both on iphone? I think from the reading of posts, this connection works but crossing platforms to Android/Samsung or even ipad doesn’t seem to work for many of us

At least we can share lucky boxes for now ….

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Heartache this morning as the game goes to “installing update” and then crashes with message “unfortunately Angry Birds Go has stopped”. Sigh … from frustrating to sadness.

Anyone else having tech problems today?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

I figured out it has to do with the Facebook interface being unstable. I managed to open the game without connection to internet. When I then turned internet on and tried to login to the facebook scores, it crashed. Now I have to open the game without internet connection. I have no idea if it relates to me adding more information to my face book profile like nacho18 suggested OR it’s just a fluke

nacho18
    @nacho18

@alcusto ..!! Sorry I see this very later : we connected bias Facebook . But also bias Game Center : we both. Are on IOS : Apple store: I f you would like to be my friend on Facebook or Game Center ..!! Go ahead I’ll take you : I’ll say yes …!!! Okay…

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @nacho18, I’m still playing the old version of the game, but I should update later today. Yes I would like to become your friend on FB. My email is [email protected]
    I wait for your invitation Sir.
    Thanks!

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I am very disappointed with weekly tournement reward that I got – Big Bang kart! I already had it as well as all telepod karts from series 1. Wonder if all got same? What did you get?

PBA2014
    @pba2014

@cosmo2503

How many points did you have? I had 739,000, which I thought was a good score, and got nothing from the tournament.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@pba2014 I was barely over 700 K but I was first among friends. What’s interesting is that couple friends “unfriend” me from GC friends.

PBA2014
    @pba2014

Grrrr. So because of FB issuers, I get nothing. Thanks Rovio! Great tournament!

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

Hi,

I’m having the same problem with Facebook.
    Playing from Brazil on iPad.

Regards,

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

I have a ticket open with Rovio Support on the connection to facebook from Android devices not working and/or crashing the game.

This is the current update as of today:

“we have now received some feedback on this issue and we are currently investigating it. The information you provided us will be helpful in doing that – thank you. We apologize for not being able to give you an answer or instructions right away, this is something that needs deeper investigation.”

Rovio is acknowledging there is an issue. It will be interesting to see how quickly they can resolve it.

Cheers

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

I corrected my crashing issues with this game. I had to unlike all new feeds I have added to my profile. My phone could not handle multiple news feed updates coming from the various sports teams and tv shows I had liked. I updated Rovio Support on my resolution. There reply is below.

Bottom line
    Android users can only see Android friend scores
    iOS users can only see iOS friend scores.
    No cross platform compatibility exists!

Hello ABGoFast,

and thanks for your reply.

That is interesting piece of information – thank you. We’ll look into that. Unfortunately you can only see other Android users in the game. This also goes the other way around – iOS users can only see the iOS users in the game. This is due to the differences in these two platforms.

Best regards,
    Rovio Support Team

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

I think I cannot see no friends in facebook list just because I don’t have any… ;-)
    Please, someone add me as a friend. I use an iPad to play, so I only will see iOS friends in the game.
    My facebook name is AFT IB.
    Thanks,

LaurenM
    @thislilpiggy

I wouldn’t worry about the facebook bug right now. if you need it to skip challenges, don’t waste your jewels. just be patient. or if you’re lucky, you can run into a “free skip on challenges” lucky box thingy. i got one and skipped a challenge :)

angryde
    @angryde

@aftarquino I’m an iOS7 user too… and I sent you a friend request on Facebook. I hope that helps you out! =)

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

@angryde Are you John Smith?
    I accepted a friend’s invitation in Facebook from this person.

angryde
    @angryde

@aftarquino. Yeah, that’s me! Sorry about the generic profile name – it was created to receive +5 bonus gems on the daily challenge! I am not a social media person. =)

angryde
    @angryde

@aftarquino. You’re a very challenging weekly tournament opponent! I have no idea how you managed to get such high scores on the last two races..? I’m very impressed! =)

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

Ha! I am late in my reply.
    I saw that you (@angryde) and @philhayler put me back to 3rd position.
    I would to propose a challenge next week: race WITHOUT power-ups!
    That’s the way to see who is the best driver just using same gear…
    What do you think about?
    Regards

angryde
    @angryde

@aftarquino. I agree! I have not used any power ups THIS week! (#21) ABGoFast and I and a few of the other guys on nacho18’s forum ‘Challenges’ already decided to avoid using power-ups during the weekly tournament for precisely the reasons you’ve mentioned. =) It makes it so much more interesting! Some of your scores are awesome!

Philly
    @philhayler

Alright then – no power ups next week :)))

angryde
    @angryde

@philhayler. Mate, don’t think I haven’t been tempted to use power-ups! =) My finger was hovering over the button on several occasions whilst trying to top a couple of @aftarquino’s scores this week!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast . I see you ; but some times not..!!! Maybe you need a little bet more time . Kinda restoring your account : then you know very well the conflict between . IOS-ANROID : users. Let’s wait for ROVIO on fixing this Matter.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum AB Go Update — Questions and Tips

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.