AB Go crashes!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum AB Go crashes!!

• Hi Nesters – not sure if anyone can help BUT AB Go crashes every time I load it just as the screen comes up with the “Playing As” message & returns back to the main screen of my iphone 5S. I’ve deleted the app & re-downloaded & restored purchases etc etc – no joy. All seemed ok this morning until I linked to Facebook then nothing – ANY help greatly appreciated

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • LaurenM
    @thislilpiggy

It’s been crashing constantly for me, too. (Samsung Galaxy Tab 3) I get to the main screen and it just closes. I’m sure Rovio is aware of it.

Bird Maniac
    @earthbound

I’ve given up playing it for the time being concentrating on getting my lower scores improved for all the AB series – i’ll go back once I’ve exhausted the lower end!

bobinmom
    @bobinmom

Help I have a Sony Xperia and crash after crash and not the carts the whole game…… Is there a fix or a setting I can use????

FixItDik
    @fixitdik

It strikes me what we need is a means to back up our progress and re-install the app – my gut is telling me that your crashes and my graphics issues are just a corrupt download – does anyone know how to re-install without losing progress?

LaurenM
    @thislilpiggy

i got the latest update, and it works for me again. hopefully it’ll help the rest of you, too. good luck! :)

richardboen2000
    @richardboen2000

The game also sometimes crashes after I launch the kart at Rocky Road track 2.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum AB Go crashes!!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.