AB Evolution Not Playing Fair

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Evolution Not Playing Fair

• How come ABE has to run on a higher version of Android. I have a 7.0 version and still cannot play the game. Do I have to buy a brand new phone just to play the game? I just don’t understand why I can play all the AB games except this one! So frustrated!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Why even bother? If you cannot play then just leave it at that. It’s not like you need to play this one to survive or anything.

TheQyen Dee
    @theqyen-dee

<p style=”text-align: right;”>True, but I would like to play. I see all the advertising so why not play the game. See what the hype is all about. If I am not missing anything then why on earth did you reply to my post.</p>

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@theqyen-dee Simple, I have also been seeing the trailers and other stuff, but unlike you, I am not interested in trash. So I was warning you of its utter crapness as no amount of hype is to be affected by it by investing time in it. The trailers alone are enough proof of how bad this game is. Still, if you are interested in trash, be my guest.

Also you made a mistake in your reply. The HTML codes are broken.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@datguygamer

@theqyen-dee

Angry Birds Evolution is meant to be called Angry Birds Devolution or Evilution. My tab runs on Marshmallow and it is not downloadable but my phone is Lollipop and I have the will to install it!  Angry Birds Match is the reverse of what quoted about Evolution.

WARNING: Never download game based on the movie so Rovio will go back to tradition.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum AB Evolution Not Playing Fair

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.