AB 2 Glitches and Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB 2 Glitches and Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 346 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dwhite40704
    Geez, if this goes on we’ll see the day that Mighty Eagle bounces off from a tower. XD This game is getting so weird.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

@dwhite40704 there are Gravity Grove screens where your duckling spell does the exact same thing. If there’s an upside down structure over top of a rightside-up structure, your spells just goes *poof* and absolutely nothing happens.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

Yes sir!! I’ve experienced that one the hard way. One question for you guys: Concerning the tunnels or whatever they are called (some are blue and orange) that take your bird in when opening and out the another. When I shoot silver through there he never activates for me when I press. Same way with my blues. You guys ever experience this?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dwhite40704
    Both have been working fine for me even after going through the portals – then again it’s been a while and a bug could have chosen to reside in the game in the meantime.

David Martin
    @david-martin

I sometimes have trouble activating a bird’s ability after going through a portal, but that’s usually due to only having a split second to react between the portal and the building I’m about to hit, so it could just be poor reflexes on my part. (I have issues with this in general whenever I need to activate a bird’s ability right next to a building, even when portals aren’t part of the equation.)

It’s most annoying when I need Matilda to drop an egg after going through the portal, to hit something right below the portal, when if she dropped it before going through the portal, it would come out at an angle instead of straight down.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

Thanks for the responses!! Much appreciated. One more question: I have alignment problems when I have to loft a bird high in the sky. The scoreboard (my name and score/opponent etc) interferes with my line of sight. It’s hard to gauge the full direction of the shot for me. Have any of you guys had this issue or can relate to what I’m saying?

Thanks! And have a good one!!

Heinousk
    @heinousk

I have been having problems with the game ever since the last update. I have yet to be able to play any level higher than 580 without the game crashing on me. My average for play in the arena the past couple of weeks is, if I’m lucky, once a day the game will let me play without it crashing and about every other day the daily challenge will let me play without crashing. It is very frustrating since I’m not on Facebook and can’t move my game play to another device. I started a case with Rovio weeks ago and finally have an answer, not that it helps. Apparently some people on a little bit older devices, like mine, a Galaxy S3, will not be able to play the game. The last update changed so much that the devices can no longer handle the amount of RAM that the game uses, therefore the game will crash. Here is what I got back from Rovio regarding the matter. Needless to say that the steps they suggested do not work for me.

“We’ve received other similar reports regarding the same device as yours and unfortunately it seems that the device is struggling to run the game and that there’s very little we’re able to do. We’re looking into the issue to see if we’re able to optimize the game to older devices but in the mean time you could try the following steps:

a) having as much free space on your device’s memory as possible
    b) not multitasking (close all background applications when starting the game)
    c) restarting the device every now and then to release some memory”

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Well, that explains it then. I also have a Galaxy S3. It can be a struggle to even stay in Amethyst League when you can only play a couple times a day. Maybe I should just give it up. I just can’t quite bring myself to do it . . .

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Strange glitch – i hit tnt-box with Terence and guess what? Bird just stopped!
    What’s going on, are tnt-boxes made of concrete? (today’s Challenge of the day)

heybert17
    @heybert17

I have been having a lot of birds hit invisible barriers or get knocked off their trajectory by invisible projectiles. My bird will be flying through the air and even though there is nothing on the screen it will just bounce backwards. Or it will be flying through the air and there will be a small spark and it will change direction slightly, even though there are no projectile firing pigs or anything else on the level. Been happening a lot the last couple weeks.

HHal2000
    @halim-hanna

I play Angry Birds 2 on a mini i-pad and it is constantly crashing. It crashes in the middle of daily competitions, it crashes during challenges… it even crashes sometimes after I spend gems to stay on… I lose gem, I lose stars… very frustrating…

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

David Martin
    @david-martin

@hank and any other developers/Rovio employees watching this: In Pig Bay, There is a bug that occasionally results in a bird shooting up out of the water at ludicrous speed (usually after being fired from an underwater flower). It’s hard to replicate because it doesn’t happen consistently. I don’t really understand why a bird loses all of its horizontal motion when shot out of an underwater flower to begin with, but this seems to be an extreme case of that. The direction is consistent with the game’s established mechanics, but the velocity is not.

jarvz
    @jarvz11

Don’t know if this has been covered here but when I beat the Kingpin and go back into the game it restarts at level 1 so you have to scroll through all the completed levels to get back to where you were.. (android)
    Not a huge issue but annoying?

cognitive
    @cognitive

I had a bird shoot past the end of the current room (I finished the room) and into the next room. Beyond funny. It was a Terrence, so not very easy to miss. I shoot a Terrence, he bumps into a structure and flies off past the end of the room; I advance to the next room, and before I do anything Terrence flies right in at the approximate angle he left the last room and hits a structure in the NEW room. I was in tears.

I also had the King Pig (in Daily Challenge) killed off with a single shot, Bomb I think. I used a Chuck to break up the King Pig structure, King Pig rolls to ground, his ‘bottom’ facing me, and I lined up a Bomb, and that was all. I checked the King Pig health meter and it was full prior to the shot.

FlingerPro
    @ericli

@cognitive Sometimes the health seems to vary. For the one where the boss is under the slingshot where you have to bounce the birds, the health is very low. Just Matilda’s egg finishes him.
    Oh, and THREE rooms taken by a single Terence!? ROTFL.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

@cognitive Good to hear something positive too.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I have never noticed this, but since yesterday it happened to me twice: I finish the daily challenge, get 400 feathers, my bird levels up. I open the chest afterwards, I get the same color of feathers – guess what, my bird starts with the number of feathers he had before the daily challenge and levels up again, losing the 400 feathers of the DC.

An example: bomb was 2232/2300 for his level up. Getting the 400 feathers, got him to 332/2600 for his next level. I opened the chest with 300 bomb feathers. Now he is 232/2600! So, in addition to not getting anything out of the chest, I also lose 100 feathers due to this crappy bug! Please, Rovio, @hank, fix this!

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

Are you sure he was at 2232/2300 before? I’ve seen something like this as well, but it was only a display error. (with the feather count starting at the wrong number) The amount in the end was correct.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Nope, definitely not a display error. I saw bomb level up twice and the second time the feathers count was lower than the first time. In the main screen, it was still the lower number…

cognitive
    @cognitive

Android 6.0, a very annoying and probably intentional “bug”. If you are in the arena during a match and pause the game because you get a phone call or somehow the AB2 app gets backgrounded, it restarts the AB2 app altogether and you lose the match.

This does not happen in non Arena screens as much to at all. During an arena match if you just return to main most likely your match is toast, if you pause it is very likely it will be toast.

Very few apps are this badly behaved, as lifecycle management is of paramount importance in Android.

It happens a lot less often on iOS, and on Android it happens on different phones and Android 5 and 6.

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

Ever since this week’s arena championship ended, I am unable to watch the video for a free arena ticket. Anyone else? Also I have not received a single friend gift since then either even though I know several have been sent. Are others having these issues?

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

Hello @jo-ha !

I’m sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. Thankfully we have players like yourself that report these issues and we’ve been able resolve it for the next update. Big thank you and happy flinging!

/Hank

Kt
    @ktcain

@hank
    Sorry I missed your visit to this thread, Hank. I am reporting again that I am still not getting any Gems from the small Treasure Chests, as I have said several times, and paid the premium for this feature.

And now, a new wrinkle. The Game is crashing after receiving Black Pearls from the DC and KPP and selecting ‘Next’ to return to the Home Screen. The Black Pearls vanish along the way. Even though I saw them added to my BP Reservoir, they never reach the Home Screen. (Did the Piggies steal my loot?)

When I am offered an extra card for watching a video in an Arena match, the Game is freezing …. it never thaws. So the match is lost, the Streak is lost and the potential Score is lost.

Any hope for a reprieve from these problems and a return of gems from the small Treasure Chests?

Still hopeful for help. Thank you.
    Kt

PhoenixH
    @phoenixh

Same thing for me. I thought it was because I had topped 500 pts. Maybe they’ll get it fixed.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@hank When I try to enter something or play the arena, (Enter or during) it glitches back to the home screen! I’ve encountered it multiple times and it still glitches!

IPad device.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB 2 Glitches and Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.