A terrible idea: Hot Veggie Cake… For Real?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum A terrible idea: Hot Veggie Cake… For Real?

• I admit it, the potions in this game make me hungry. HUNGRY!

The juices are easy enough to figure out: Seaberry is a real thing (albeit orange), and is full of vitamin C. Winter Apple is probably sour apple juice with a dash of lemon served ice-cold. And the fruitcake obviously isn’t one of those disgusting Christmas fruitcakes, it’s a sponge cake topped with fruit and whipped cream.

But what about the hot veggie cake? From the looks of it, it actually is a sweet cake material – I’d say thicker and denser, more like the material of a pineapple upside-down cake – garnished with sliced hot peppers for a spicy-sweet combination. but I’m not sure if this would taste good or horrific. Hot pepper cakes do exist, but they seem to almost exclusively be chocolate cake (for that Aztec goodness!).

So, what do you think?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

Looks more like a deep dish pizza to me :)

Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

It is made with pumpkin, so it’s probably more like a pumpkin pie. Anyhow, the point is that eating it fills your rage meter. And I don’t know about you, but eating a spicy fiery cake/pie thing would make me pretty angry, so it’s doing its job perfectly I’d say.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

I know its a cake, but for some reason people call it “pie” or “pizza”, which seems funny.

burpie
    @burpie

I have no idea what you’re talking about (what is this Angry Birds Epic?) but Hot Veggie Cake sounds like a euphemism for quiche. Those things always infuriate me, too.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@burpie @ridureyu is talking about what the potions will taste like if they’re in real life. :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum A terrible idea: Hot Veggie Cake… For Real?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.