A question about last five characters

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum A question about last five characters

• Are they available? (i mean the Jazz, Thundercracker or Arcee)?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Jazz and Thundercracker is but not Arcee.

Robykidd
    @roberto-carlos

Where do i unlock jazz and thundercracker?

Anonymous

@roberto-carlos Actually I made this comment a while back so it’s kind of outdated.

Once you get to the last five characters which are Thundercracker Jazz Grimlock Brawl and Energon Megatron the clouds will say coming soon. Meaning they are not unlockable. In a future update Rovio will add them but for now this is a good chance for you to get your other characters up to par.

Robykidd
    @roberto-carlos

I have 20 of them exept jazz and thundercracker,i play it on an ipad and dont have those 2

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Other people say after unlocking Goldbite Grimlock and High Octane Bumblebee, you can’t get more until any update.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So, now that the Android update has been out for about five days, what’s folks’ impressions of the new characters (Thundercracker, Jazz, Brawl, Grey Slam Grimlock, and Dark Megatron)?

From what I understand (unfortunately I haven’t had the pleasure, since I’m playing the iOS version), the five new TFs don’t get the automatic 2.0X bonus coins, so is there any particular reason to unlock them in the short term seeing as how the only thing that would accomplish is to reduce the chance of deploying one of the other TFs that does get the automatic 2.0X bonus?

(In the long term I guess you’d need the additional upgrade levels to unlock new areas, but that’s not going to be for a while, I think.)

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Thundercracker – From the description “Shoots faster than Starscream but deals less damage”.
    Jazz – Slower but more powerful Bumblebee
    Brawl – Bludgeon shooting only in one direction
    Grey Slam Grimlock – Sligthly weaker than Energon Grimlock but takes more damage
    Dark Megatron – “Old” Ultimate Megatron (actual U. Megatron now shoots two shots in one clip)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum A question about last five characters

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.