Blast Off – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 333 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

Yes, this has happened to me twice.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig Are you playing on iOS or Android? I am trying to understand is this problem to iOS or just game? Obviously problem is with video player of advertising.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

iOS

@asen
    this is what you’re talking about, right?

ED209
    @ed209

Today’s target is 26k for the daily tokens. Just had unicorn which is the first one in this event and got 8k points. Today’s first place has 74k already

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig Yes, exactly the same.

Asen_77
    @asen

Just notice something – I am playing from time to time Angry Birds Epic. Same things is happened there – once I start playing and have some advertising video and when video is over I just see that my opponent turn is already done and my team already has damage. So question is – problem wirh iOS or problem with Rovio? Actually from some time like 2/3 weeks video player of this advertising video is different. So probably this is something problematic on iOS or just Rovio changed this video player and all their games and this hurt us this way. On Epic this is not that big problem, you just don’t start first, but here at Transformer we lost one of the team or in worst way – both of them and the whole level …

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

Not all ads are doing this, only a few so far.

So my guess is that it’s a combination of software and an issue with the Ad Service Provider.

Asen_77
    @asen

Definitely not all. If they were all, we couldn’t play. At ABT I see this once today, on the Angry Birds Epic is more often, lets say on 10/15 runs I saw this once. As I mention there is nothing that hurt your play, but here you are loosing one hour level reload or Gems …

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@datguygamer I too noticed gem pass missing from my android as soon as version 6.8 appeared yesterday, day 2 of Blast Off live competition.. That’s when this Blaster bundle appeared.

However gem pass still working on iOS and anyway I got this when the competition started so ABT still owe me another 4 days of gems.

Anyone else notice missing gem pass, and which device are you using please?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Blaster seems a bit of a joke.

While looking at Blaster, If you squint your eyes and use your imagination, he does look like a sneering gremlin… At least to me anyway.

Shoulder pads as eyes, cassette chest piece as the nose, belt as mouth.

Not interested in getting him for equivalent of USD 49.99 with 750 gems and 25000 sparks, bundle is too expensive I feel. And 7500 tokens in a 6 day, no make that five and a half day competition because of a late start due to technical glitches?

Looks like my full collection will be incomplete until Blaster becomes cheaper.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Getting Blaster by pure tokens is going to be too tough.

Day 1,2,3 is way too hard due to competition being Too competitive, how does one get into top 3 when the leader is already at 120k points by the first 12 hours of the day?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

25000 points to finish Level 100 today, day 3 with white blocks.

Somehow I prefer using fully loaded Soundblaster at upgrade level 14 due to his wide shooting triple blast, quick reload and acid rounds, compared to fully loaded Soundwave level 13 with single concentrated blast and explosive force +10%.

Wish they would allow us to token exchange Soundwave’s Acid Rounds and Soundblaster’s explosive force +10% it’s terribly expensive at 750 gems.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@armourbender A lot of people started complaining that the previous version made them lose their gem pass and I guess they completely removed it from Android versions for testing it.

Also if Blaster looks like a gremlin to you, wait until you unlock him in the barracks. Watch his “idle animation” for a moment and then reply back to me. I hate how he jiggles his bot-butt every single second. :P

Joel
    @joel687

Today’s 100 token level is 25,000 (glass block day)

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Well isn’t this great. I had 2 early separate crashes and just now I had 2 crashes in a row. How am I supposed to get yo the leaderboard if I can’t play. I even checked for an update. Nope.

ph
    @ph

Trying to determine if Blaster is worth 2,500 gems since I went with the sparks first and figure at the rate I am going I’ll only have about 2,500 tokens when this ends. Leaning toward not now, wait until he shows up again.

Thoughts or comments?

Phillips
    @phillips

@ph depends how many gems you have and how desperate you are to have him? I don’t have the gems and I’m not that desperate so while I’m not giving up hope just yet (the last couple of days may not be as competitive) I’m more than willing to wait.

ED209
    @ed209

@ph, I’m in the same boat, atm I have 2190 tokens and at the rate im going at I may hit the 5k mark which still leaves me short of 2,500.

with my current tokens it will cost me 2655 gems for 5310 tokens and I have 8,489 gems and I can be quite tight when it comes to spending them! in this event I have not been able to even get near the top 5 and finished in the 7-10 area each day which is only giving me 200 tokens on top of the daily amount you can get.

I will see what I end up with at the end of the event, he is the last tf I need and if I do spend gems on him it will save me a lot of hassle in the long run until a new tf comes out as all I will need from events are accessories or sparks

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I figure that I’ll need somewhere in the range of 1,200 to 1,500 gems to get him in the end, depending on my most likely placements in days 3 to 6.

I’m going to spend those gems to get Blaster, but I’m not going to bother picking up any of his accessories, since it’s unlikely I’ll ever use him anyway.

I think that’s a reasonable compromise.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m just hanging on in the 4th-6th place (300 tokens) grouping, but it all depends on whether anyone makes a big push in the last couple of hours. If things are relatively static, I might just spend a few gems in the last half hour and try to get into the 500 token group, but 1st place is too far out of reach.

ph
    @ph

@phillips I have the gems but not sure Blaster is worth it.

Guess I will wait until after I have collected all the tokens on the final day to use them and toss a coin.

Joel
    @joel687

I’m planning to get up to the 5,000 token mark and then use gems for the rest. I am currently averaging 1,000 or so a day, so it should happen.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My second last “natural” run of the day, I hit Unicron. Did pretty well – scored about 8,000 points after bonus.

It also put me in second spot, only 6,000 points behind #1.

This must have scared the cr@p out of him, because when I came back an hour later he’d put another 15,000 points on the board, hahaha.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I started this round when there was only six and a half hours left. Currently first place has 101395 points. I’m in fourth with just under 29k. Third has more than double my points. Yeah, not gonna happen. Haven’t seen Unicron yet in this event either.

Joel
    @joel687

Day 4 is white block day… Wait, I have seen red wood block day, yellow stone block day, and grey glass block day. What is white block day? Too early for me to check it out

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.