Blast Off – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 333 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@optimuspig

You can see for yourself in my video here.

I’d promote Soundwave since his splash damage makes a big difference when racking up points, something that Blaster isn’t capable of doing.

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

@mighty-red-1

As for disadvantages, there’s just one – Blaster’s shots have zero splash damage.

Maybe there’s an accessory that “fixes” that… Nevermind, I only just saw your video…

Joel
    @joel687

I have seen Boss Pig 3 times and Unicron once

Joel
    @joel687

@mighty-red-1 – Thanks for the video. While my OCD demands that I do my best to get Blaster, I don’t see me actually using him in events

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@optimuspig
    It IS arithmetically possible to have this TF. Someone already made the maths. I’m not saying that it will be easy, after all, this is a competition. By my calculations, We need at least 3 first places and 3 second places to get this bot without gems.

Please, understand me, I’m not criticizing anyone’s opinion. If you think that the price is not fair, I cannot blame you. I just think that for a new TF, it is worth the effort, specially for those who need only this TF to complete their collection. And if I’m not competitive enough, I will surely put some gems to get this TF.

I’m not willing to pay real money for this new bot, and since they made it available as a prize for this competition, I’m more than happy about it.

@datguygamer

I’m glad to know that, this way I can avoid investing sparks in this TF. But I’m not trying to get this bot for its firepower or efficiency. I’m trying to get it just for completion purposes.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

In my expirience this bot will come definitely in a bundle towards the end of the event. And then i will buy this bundle. If not i am not sure if i will spend my Gems to obtain him because 3750 gems that he costs it’s equal with 3×1000 gems = 3x 19,99 euros, 1×500 gems = 1×500 gems means 9.99 euros so in totally 69.00 euros real money in gems… i don’t see it very attractive! and it might cost even more because i haven’t add 250 gems more…

So i prefer to buy altogether with real money the bundle rather to spend the gems that we can’t farm any more the same way we did in the past…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ramonpontes

“It IS arithmetically possible to have this TF.”

Yes, it is. But that’s not what I said. I said that it’s not arithmetically possible to get “the main TF AND its accessories” (emphasis added here).

Maximum tokens = 9,300

Tokens required for Blaster AND Accessories = 10,500

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

either way people should use gems so in the end both ways you might end up paying the gems you spend more money than he deserves.

Asen_77
    @asen

Situation become from bad to impossible – First is with more then 100k already. Second 65k, next 56k, 54k, 52, 44 … I am 24k – 10th place. I will go only for 550 and where I will be at the end. Hope tomorrow once with millions gems to buy bot and to let us play normal … Hope for better day tomorrow, or I will not going for Blaster. I will not spend many gems to get hit, and after video of @mighty-red-1 this bird is only for collection. He will be used only if he shows on the normal land.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

I’ll still get Blaster, because I’m a completest.

But yeah, I’m not going to bother with the accessories. I’m never going to use him in a Competition run, and if he shows up on a regular map node, it’s still cheaper to pay one gem to get rid of him, than spend 1,500 gems to get the three accessories.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

This was my lucky day. I have E-grimlock with 105% and Soundwave with 95%, giving me a 390% bonus. I’m in first in my leaderboard, reacharging only once, with 81k already.

Do you guys know if the bonus team is the same for the entire event?
    Since the sparks system started, I didn’t pay much attention to it.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@ramonpontes the bonus squad will remain until the end of the event.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@ramonpontes instruments of destruction are the bonus squad for the event

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@joel687 And here I was, thinking that I was the only one that thought that the 100 token daily mark was set too high.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@luis-carlo-arocha

It is set too high, unless you have a highly ranked Soundwave as one of your TFs.

I started at my usual time for these events (hour 12) and usually have no problem reaching Level 100.

Today I’m going to need at least one gem recharge to hit that, unless I get lucky and encounter Unicron at some point, and I’m not sure that would be enough.

Asen_77
    @asen

@luis-carlo-arocha Same for me. I will need recharge to get at least 100 tokens. This is for first time, but lets not forget that with this 10 hour delay we have lost a lot runs. That’s why we will need some compensation. Lets see what Rovio will do. Problem is that there is something very wrong this time. Very strange result of the leather boards – this result are totally strange.

@optimuspig
    I am not said that I wont try for him, but after today if the things will continue this way, I am not sure that at the end of the event I will spend a lot gems. Next day will show what we are going to do. Result are very important next few days. Lets see how the things will continue. As I see today board, I am playing for 200 tokens from there … Things are completely wrong today and never been like that till now. On the worst day, were not that bad … If there were some with a lot points, there was one person. Today they are 6. First is 108k, next 94k, 68k, 64k, 56k, 52k and this is for the half day. Abd this is for some ridiculous bad bird. I really don’t get it. This is only possible for me only with very big hacking of the game …

Joel
    @joel687

If I remember correctly, the events where we have to destroy the different colored blocks tend to have very high goals.

I HATE getting Pig City in wood block day… Half my runs were pig city today…

Joel
    @joel687

I will have to keep an eye on 4th place, but I should be able to grab 3rd today. If I get Unicron in my next (and last) run, I will go for a recharge and try for 1st…

IMG_0299.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

I have noticed something. There used to be a predictable pattern to the picture of the bot that they show next to your name in the leader board. At first, it was whoever you used last, even if not in a challenge event. Then, it was the bot you ended your challenge event run with. Now, I am not even using Ratchet, but it shows him next to my pic. I can only assume it is automatically picking the one with the higest promotion. Too bad, I wanted everyone on my board to cower in fear of my bronze star soundwave…

ED209
    @ed209

Scores are in same on my board, top has 89k, second has 73k and third has 63k.

I’m currently sitting in 7th with 41k let’s hope tomorrow is a better day.

Joel
    @joel687

A third gold crown Soundwave showed up. They were sitting at 25,000 most of the day. I recharged and am sitting in second. We will see what happens

Joel
    @joel687

Wow, the last hour was crazy. For a short while, I was in first. I ended up in 5th…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

the sparks has far destroyed the balance of the event of the past!

Joel
    @joel687

I miss the days of the change in the bonus group every 4 hours. Just sayin

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 back then even we hated also and that system of changing the squad every 4 hours but at list it was better than this sick and unbalanced spark system

spark system was created for only to milk us money an nothing else. The game i believe is far from free to play anymore, And the fun stop at level 189 after that there is nothing to achieve…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.