Blast Off – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 333 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – They have definitely made that mistake in the app before, but this is the first time that they announced it early on facebook. (I think) I am thinking they really did try and start the event.

Hopefully, once they go to work in a few hours, they will do something to get it started.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

The official ABT Facebook group is pretty recent as well, isn’t it? The last time they screwed up the start date might have been before it was created.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The other thing I just noticed is that the timestamp on the announcement is 5:01pm (I’m assuming Facebook adjusts to the time zone of your IP address), which of course is three hours too early (I’m in EDT) even if the event was supposed to start today.

Edit: I was wrong, everything is displaying as Pacific timezone. So technically the official announcement did come at the right time.

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – I couldn’t tell you how old Rovio’s official abt facebook page is, you might have a point. I still think they did try to launch the event, though.

compncards
    @james-w-guill-jr

@joel687 No.I don’t have it on mine yet. This happened last week too. Some saw it available on Wednesday but it went live on Thursday.

zeppled
    @zeppled

I still had uncollected tokens in my quest and they were changed to materials after the token exchange closed. So I just thought they weren’t starting a new competition.

ED209
    @ed209

I see the news details for it but have no new event in game at all.

ED209
    @ed209

I see that the event has now been removed from the news feed section.

Asen_77
    @asen

I didn’t see anything for new events at this moment. I am playing on iOS iPad Mini and there is nothing shows also in AppStore for update of game. Only see Gems Special Offer for two more days. As the news feed shows this event is till 22-th march, so even if they start it tonight, we will have 5 days for playing and if new Bird is 5000 tokens is ok to get it. But once this event not started at the day that they anaunced it in the Facebbok page, probably they will not start it with delay and will left it for next week. We don’t have many options then just to wait :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s presently 9:35am in the UK. I’m disappointed we haven’t heard anything about this. Surely someone at Exient Central must know that something got bolloxed.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Just got soft update .8. The event is on. Blaster costs 7500. Red brick day.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@werehamsta Screenshots please.

Joel
    @joel687

I got a soft update, which woke me ul and grabbed my attention. The event is on! The Instruments of destruction are the bonus squad, and you may use energonicons. (I am screwed since there are 3 gold crown Soundwaves in my group)

Joel
    @joel687

Only Blaster and Dead End in the token exchange. There might be Blaster accessories later, but I won’t be getting any. 7,500 tokens will not be easy with so many gold crown Soundwaves out there…

IMG_0296.PNG

ED209
    @ed209

Soft update and event now working, people already on 10k points on the leader board. Going to be a hard event.

I’ll play and save all tokens then use gems for any missinggb at the end as This is the last tf I need

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I can’t get 7500 tokens during this event. I’m sick, have a friend’s birthday party to go to and I have mine. 7500 is a lot and it hasn’t been a good start for me. I have a 105% bonus yet I only got enough to jump the first points level. Starting on a half day sucks. They should have just waited until tonight to start.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I will wait for the bundle

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

EDIT: Oh, somebody did already.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/werehamsta/album/picture/22472/

For some reason, the engine says “ERROR: Your reply cannot be created at this time.” whenever I try to embed a picture with any of links that the album provides.

(I already spent my starting 4 runs, so no shots from a mission at this time)

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

The event appeared with 10 hours already gone from the clock.

It’s now 3:30 am our time.

Joel
    @joel687

@ed209 – I’m with you. The leader had 24,000 after 20 minutes. I am sitting in 19th after 4 runs thanks to one end of world glitch and 3 pig city runs

@deszaras
    – Happy birthday!

ED209
    @ed209

I’m currently 12th after my four runs. Tempted to just spend gems to buy him as it’s 3770 gems as I can see this event already being filled with cheaters for unlimited sparks or unlimited gems to do as many recharges as they want.

May even wait a few events and wait till most people have him or see if they lower down his cost as I got dead end for 5k tokens instead of 7500

First place now has 20k points, this is going to be a harsh event

Asen_77
    @asen

Just play 4 runs and get 9594 points. First is already 21000+ points. This day will be hard to get up in the competition.

Rovio should think how to compensate us, because of 10 hours delay on this event. Will be fair if they gave us some tokens. 500 or 1000 will be fair :)

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I want to share something I noticed:
    You can have two energonicons to help you in this event. I put Soundwave first then E-Grimlock, and selected the Shieldor for this run. When I started the game, at some point, I swtiched to E-Grimlock to kill some Walking Towers. I was surprised that he had Glassor as his energonicon.

It is odd is that in the selection screen you can only select one energonicon, that will be applied in the first bot. You will need two runs to select one energonicon for each bot. If you have the secont bot in a node, you can set his energonicon there first, then go to the event and select the first energonicon.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

There is no way I can get 7,500 tokens in five days!

And then accessories and sparks????

Gimme a fecking break, Rovio.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

OH CRAP.

There’s a guy with a Gold Crown (+105% bonus) SOUNDWAVE in my group today.

***CRY***

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.