Blast Off – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

• The Event is live but why we can’t Play?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 333 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

I like the relaxing idea…

Based on the gem sale that lasts 3 more days, I would guess the next event would start in 3 days. They usually start/end those when they start/end an event, right?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 The Event is Live and we can’t see any Event Icon pop-up nowhere!

What gives?

Here screenshoot from News

Joel
    @joel687

Well crap, this is why I said “I think” in my post. I wish I wasn’t usually right about this

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 Can you see any icon at the game? I can’t see anything and nowhere…

What the hell Rovio!?

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Come on guys.. Its Rovio, remember ?

Joel
    @joel687

They made the official announcement on their facebook page. All the comments are asking where the event is. Someone at Rovio forgot to click on something…

I hope this gets fixed quickly. There is 6 days to get Blaster (if he is even offered). Then, I can finally say that I have every bot.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 if he will come in a bundle is will buy him i won’t loose my time playing the event, the event is only for helping me out at the Daily Quests!

Joel
    @joel687

@elpapam – I would avoid buying anything right now. There is another thread about this

Overcharges

Rovio has been charging more than double what they say things cost. If you buy something, pay close attention to your bank statement

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

@joel687 he edited that post, it was a mistake on his behalf not Rovio

Phillips
    @phillips

@joel687 you can say you have every bot until a new one is released.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Is this bot any good? does anyone have it?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 I am watching closely my bank account and i didn’t have any problems so far, but f they will do something i can complain to them i have recipient from iTunes at my email. So based that if they will charge me more i can prove that they are wrong any time!

@luis-carlo-arocha
    this bot until it will be available via this Event or a bundle nobody can have him!

Joel
    @joel687

@emma-simpson – I didn’t notice, thanks for letting me know

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@elpapam Oh, I thought it had been previously available through bundles and someone might have bought it already. Thanks

Joel
    @joel687

@phillips – Totally, but it will be nice to be able to say it for a short while. I have been pushing to be able to say this for a year and a half

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I just submit i a ticket request at Rovio’s Support page… let’s see what crap are they gonna say…

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@luis-carlo-arocha blaster can be selected as a computer generated teammate

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Some of you may not agree but I actually feel sorry for the developers. Yes I get annoyed when there’s a glitch or update error but it’s just a game. Looking on Facebook you would think they’d murdered all the player’s first born children. They don’t muck up on purpose so the abuse they get is unwarranted (on Facebook, it’s like Sunday school here compared to that). Probably not enough staff or time allocated to the transformers part of the angry birds universe

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

GGGGgreat TTTteasers GGGGghost!!!

Another teaser… Come on Rovio/Exient!

The show must go on !!!!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam @joel687 Whether or not there have been overcharging more than advertised, the prices for the bundles have increased here and there. I think it was the Chromia bundle that was ridiculously expensive. While I’m with @elpapam about how much time the events take up. It has gotten more difficult with unprintable format of event whether only one bot is used and if you’ve promoted him or not. Also, they’ve gotten rid of energicons. I have a hard time worrying about new bots because you’ll never know when they’ll get nerfed.

Joel
    @joel687

@james-w-guill-jr – You were the only one who could play the Implosion event. Do you have this event?

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@joel687 I also got to play the implosion event partially, the CNY screw up had me cursing left and right to Rovio so I didnt go through it all.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is not the first time they announced the start of an event several days early.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just checked the iOS App Store, and there is no update available. Was thinking that might be the reason the event hasn’t started for me, but looks like it’s just someone at Rovio pressing the wrong button (or forgetting to press a button – who the heck knows any more?)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras I haven’t pay a cent more than the price that was advertised if they will there is always a recipient that comes in my iTunes mail plus i am always checking my bank account and any moment they do something i have 14 days to report at iTunes and i have my money back! Refund is a must to do!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.