A couple of things I've noticed

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum A couple of things I've noticed

• It seems that when you get pearls in the red chest from the DC, you don’t get the other 30 pearls. I thought it happened about a week ago, but I wasn’t 100% positive, and then it happened to me yesterday. I got 40 pearls from the chest, and I noted my total after getting the 40, then when the 30 pearls came up, the graphic was different, in that it didn’t show them being added to my total, and sure enough, when I went back to the nest, my total was the same as it was after I got the 40.

The other thing is, it seems you cannot get additional mighty eagle spells anymore. I usually bring all my spells to the hard levels, and yesterday I used ME in the first room, and the destructometer filled up and went to 0 several times without ever replace the spell.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
  • Jim151
    @jim151

Well, it just happened again. Took all spells into the hard level, used ME in first room and did not get it back. used Bomb to clear the second room in one go, got him back, and then the meter went to full and then 0 without getting ME back.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

The first thing is just a visual glitch. If you count your pearls before starting the challenge and compare this with the amount after collecting the prizes te number should be correct.

Second thing: Never happened to me. Are you sure the eagle was not under your available cards? Because sometimes the destructometer fills so fast that you get two cards but the animation is so slow that it only shows one – but the other card appears in your hand nonetheless.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

I’ve noticed the spell glitch since the update too. You used to use a spell on the first room and were guaranteed to get it back but now you get back some other random card instead of the spell you just used to clear room one or two

desperados
    @desperados

It happened me only once lol then to test it i wrote the number of spells and pears before playing although the second and fourth pearl animation didn’t appear the total amount of pearls was added…i don’t know about spells…need to check it if it adds correctly.

Jim151
    @jim151

The first thing is just a visual glitch.

No, it’s not. I did count, and did not get the reward. I wrote that in the original post.

Second thing: Never happened to me. Are you sure the eagle was not under your available cards?

Kind of an insulting question there. Yes, I’m positive. it’s extremely easy to be sure. First, when you take all spells, the number of down cards is 9. When you use an up card and it doesn’t get replaced, the number is 8. pretty bleeding obvious to see when the 8 doesn’t go to a 9. Second, I would know if it was a down card eventually when it later got revealed.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

No, it’s not. I did count, and did not get the reward. I wrote that in the original post.

You wrote you compared the number after collecting the 40 pearls and the number after getting back to the main screen. As I wrote, you have to count BEFORE you start the challenge at all. When you collect the 40 pearls the 30 are already added. Of course you won’t see a difference then.

Kind of an insulting question there.

Are you new to the internet? So many questions can be answered that easily by just double-checking. So please don’t be insulted. ;)

Jim151
    @jim151

You wrote you compared the number after collecting the 40 pearls and the number after getting back to the main screen. As I wrote, you have to count BEFORE you start the challenge at all. When you collect the 40 pearls the 30 are already added. Of course you won’t see a difference then.

So you say when they add the 40, they are actually adding 70? I admit it’s possible. I have over 9,000, so it’s easy to miss small additions. but there is another thread where someone complained about not getting the KPP 100 after getting 40 in the chest, and they have only 350. Missing 100 out of 350 is much harder to overlook. But I’ll keep a sharper eye.

Are you new to the internet? So many questions can be answered that easily by just double-checking. So please don’t be insulted. ;)

I don’t disagree in general, but c’mon. Someone would have to be a grade A moron to make that mistake. 2 mistakes actually. You’d have to miss the 8 going back to a 9, and then overlook you get ME revealed later in the level.

desperados
    @desperados

mzimoxs experiences in game are unique for each player,you can’t say things like ”this is number one” ”this is number two” This is noting about being new or old to the internet…a problem is a problem no matter what factors are causing it…and yes it was insulting to dictate your thoughts as unchangeable factors to the player having problems with it.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

So you say when they add the 40, they are actually adding 70?

Exactly :)

you can’t say things like ”this is number one” ”this is number two”

What the heck? He explained two problems and I referred to them as the first and the second. O.o

desperados
    @desperados

If people feel insulted by your attitude while you are answering their question that person can tell you that,and you accuse them of being new to the internet and go double check it for answers…this is just a game,people need to chill out…

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

you accuse them of being new to the internet and go double check it for answers…

I guess there is something lost in translation… I just said there is no need to be insulted by a question. And that the question “Are you sure it was like this and not like that?” (“double check”) has solved more problems than one might imagine.
    Sorry for spamming, I just don’t want to be the bad guy here.

desperados
    @desperados

ok dude if it’s misunderstood and everyone is happy then there’s no problem,sorry i don’t mean to judge you and i have no right for it,i just said what i felt.Without you guys this forum is noting as we learn new things from each other everyday…thx for clearing it out the issue mzimoxs :)

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@jim151:
    This was definitely not an insulting question – this also happened more than once in this forum. People complaining about not having gotten their rewards because of an missing animation, but after counting exactly they got everything they deserved.
    So, all in all, we stumpled upon some, what you would call a Class A Moron ;-)

I complained about this with feathers. Before the last update it could happen that the chests from the daily challenge give you feathers – and those feathers didn’t add up, but replaced the regular 400 feathers if both were the same color. But I was right, adressed this to ROVIO and apparently they fixed it.

Jim151
    @jim151

This was definitely not an insulting question – this also happened more than once in this forum. People complaining about not having gotten their rewards because of an missing animation, but after counting exactly they got everything they deserved.
    So, all in all, we stumpled upon some, what you would call a Class A Moron ;-)

Yeah, OK. I thought I was more clear in my original posts that I specifically noticed the card count did not go back to 9, but I didn’t make that clear until a later post. So, sorry about that.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Don’t worry, didn’t want to tell you that you made a mistake. Just wanted to explain, that those questions are neither insulting nor completely absurd.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Weird. I don’t have any issues…

Jim151
    @jim151

Weird. I don’t have any issues…

Have you tried using ME in that situation and gotten it back?

desperados
    @desperados

jo-ha is having his own of deciding whatever it is insulting or not although he’ve done several insulting comments about people…just don’t be rude to people opinions and that’s all…some people here think they are the best by just posting pics of something.

Floppy Eagle
    @floppyeagle

Jim is absolutely correct. The pattern I have noticed in my case is the same for the DC and the KPP. anytime I receive BP’s in the first red chest say 40 BP’s I will not receive any more BP’s award from the second red chest or the 30 at the end of the DC or the !00 for the KPP so far I’ve lost out on 600 BPs I can only hope that it is a bug and not a test by rovio to see if we actually keep track of our BP’s……

Jim151
    @jim151

Jim is absolutely correct. The pattern I have noticed in my case is the same for the DC and the KPP. anytime I receive BP’s in the first red chest say 40 BP’s I will not receive any more BP’s award from the second red chest or the 30 at the end of the DC or the !00 for the KPP so far I’ve lost out on 600 BPs I can only hope that it is a bug and not a test by rovio to see if we actually keep track of our BP’s……

Actually, I’m not. Today I got 20 pearls in the DC chest, and since I had made note of my total pearls before the start of the DC, I saw I was 50 higher after getting all the rewards, which means I did get the 30. So, sorry about that.

I am correct about not getting ME back though.

Floppy Eagle
    @floppyeagle

Glad it’s worked out for you, but it’s not adding the BP”s for me. Today on the DC I received 40 BP’s from the 1st red chest and was added to my total (counter displayed), on 2nd red chest won 20 BP’s from crown hat counter did not display then the 2 spells and then the 30 BP’s (no counter display) back to main screen checked total and only the 40 BP’s were added to the total instead of receiving the other 50 BPs should of received a total of 90 BP’s so there is definitely a bug for me. it’s no big deal for me, have all the pearls that I need, just a heads up for players to keep a check on your pearls. hopefully rovio will get it fixed on the next update. Did not complete the KPP today but it has done the same there as well numerous times.
    OH probably should mention that I play on iOS devices, IPad, IPhone

Taboot55
    @taboot55

Yes. I have had this happen. After the first few times, I watched carefully to see if the amount of black pearls increased. It did not.

I have also noticed several times that occasionally, you don’t get an additional card when the meter tops out. It just resets the meter. I don’t recall which bird(s) I had used when it happened.

kelshe
    @kelshe

I’ve also had this happen, a recently as this morning. I got 40 pearls from a DC chest and I didn’t get the 30 pearls one would expect for winning the DC. And, yes, I counted before I played the DC.

desperados
    @desperados

Pretty annoying problem only happened me a couple of times,the last time i calculated the pearl amount it was added correctly but my pearl amount is high i stopped checking it every time.

Anonymous

I’ve noticed the same thing so I contacted support, they stated it adds 40 I won & the 30 you get for completing at the same time. Which isn’t right, especially since it isn’t the correct total.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum A couple of things I've noticed

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.