Games pulled from the App Store :c

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Games pulled from the App Store :c

• So I checked and Rovio’s game list has been reduced on the App Store, as Seasons, Rio, Space, Star Wars I&II, Fight, Action and Bad Piggies have been discontinued. I didn’t expect Seasons or BP would end. It’s sad to say goodbye to them, they were good games (even a little after coins were added in the majority of them). Hope future brings us better AB games to enjoy and to replace those games which have left :C

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Um, all of those games still show up on Google Play for me…

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

What? Those aforementioned games @tailsthedigger have recently been updated (very slightly), only to add an advertisement for Angry Birds 2 to their home pages. So yeah, their still active- just not as much as they used too

karen68
    @karen68

I can’t find any of them in my app store either. They actually disappeared weeks ago.

It’s strange because I’ve asked a lot of my flinging friends here & they can still find them, both in the App Store & Google Play. But they don’t show up for me.

howie-k
    @howie-k

It could be that your device is no longer compatible with the newest version.

RizDub
    @rizdub

I can still see them in the Apple Store.

karen68
    @karen68

@tailsthedigger this is the reply I got from Rovio –

Hello there,

thank you for reaching out to us. We have received feedback from Apple about this issue – they are currently running live testing and temporarily disabled some games – including some of ours – from Canadian and Mexican App Store. Sorry about that! As soon as the testing is finished, the games should be brought back. We hope you can enjoy them regardless of this inconvenience.

So it’s an App Store thing, the games aren’t discontinued.

Stray Tachyon
    @straytachyon

Lots of Angry Bird games are not in the Canadian iTunes store anymore: Seasons, Star Wars, Rio, Space.  What happened?

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

@karen68 That’s interesting, because Rovio hid Rio, Space and Star Wars (I and II) from the Google Play Store a few months ago, but they recently brought them back.

If anyone here wants to discuss about that I started a topic explaining this in a more detailed way. So feel free to check it out and leave a comment with your opinions or any information that can be useful!

karen68
    @karen68

@joseantonio the missing games – Seasons, Rio, Space & Star Wars – reappeared in the Canadian app store a couple of weeks ago, after being gone for about 18 months. Nice to have them back!

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

@karen68 They are also back to the Play Store since a few weeks ago! Not sure if they were hidden worldwide or just in some countries though. And yeah, it’s so nice to see they are back!
    I live in Mexico so there’s a chance they were hidden only here and in Canada like it happened on the App Store. That’s something I would really like to know…

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

If anyone still wants to play these games on PC then download.angrybirds.com was archived and any activation key will work, just make sure it follows the form of  XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX for best results.

DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

That happened to me, I hit them up and they said:

Hello there,

thank you for reaching out to us. We are currently running live testing of these games and had to temporarily disable them from Canadian and Mexican App Store. Sorry about that! As soon as the testing is finished, the games should be brought back. We hope you can enjoy them regardless of this inconvenience.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please come back to us again.

Best regards,

Tadeusz
    Rovio Support Team
    Anonymous

Angry Birds Rio and star wars 1 and 2 came back in the appstore

pikachu6461
    @pikachu6461

recently I went to find the games and almost all of them are gone again! I emailed rovio but it didn’t help. does anyone one know where they went and if they’re coming back?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Games pulled from the App Store :c

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.