623 Victories (Screenshots)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum 623 Victories (Screenshots)

• I can’t understand it. Enter the game and go straight offline just to keep the winning streak.
    LOL, my girl just got these screenshots.

——————————————————————-

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@gabriel-floripa If you know how these winning streaks are achieved, why don’t you understand?

SpiniSpipi
    @spinispipi

I was actually thinking of starting a hall of shame topic where you can post exactly this kind of pictures, since rovio hasn’t implemented anything to deal with the issue.

I think I am starting to take pictures.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@spinispipi Check out this topic: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/hackers/

@gabriel-floripa
    In the second image, you see the other player going offline. That is how people keep massive win streaks for nothing besides getting more fight points.

About this problem, I’m going to keep an eye out for impossible win streaks and other suspicious things while playing against other players.

tantan
    @tantan

The solution is so easy: just check the connection at the end of the match and get the final points from both players. And if there’s no connection then take it as lose. It was this way a few month ago, my connection was poor and I got offline status from time to time but at the very end of the fight the game uploaded the real points and my opponents defense could jump from 100 to 1000. Even if I missed some sabotages during the fight it didn’t give me any advantage because the other player missed mine.
    But then there was an update and the game got this silly zero offline points and abnormal winning streaks. What for?

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@tantan Once I got lucky. I locked my device during the matching phase with Matilda. Then I later turned my device back on, and then the battle was straight to battle phase, but I ended up winning because my Matilda had more shield and attack than my opponent, and my opponent’s stats didn’t jump. And yes, it was a victory, and I got the map points and fight points. However, I also remember a long time ago, where the opponent offlined during the battle phase, and I lost (from the normal way). You’d think that people that closed their game wouldn’t get the winning credits, but I still lost anyway. What a waste. >:/

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum 623 Victories (Screenshots)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.