615- worst level ever

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum 615- worst level ever

• You know in the first 2 moves if you have any hope. It seems this level wasn’t tested properly. At the Bottom left there is always 2 reds that appear so you can knock the black buckets. This means that if you have no moves anywhere else you will have to just run down the moves or use the rearrangement power ups. This is the most disappointing level I’ve come across. Of all the levels I’ve struggled with, at least it felt like they could be achieved. It doesn’t even feel like you have any hope with this level.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

I agree that some levels are just crazy. Worst is when you have the levels not rated Hard yet take forever then you get a supposed Hard one that you sail through. If it helps although it is unforgiving on this level it is doable but it takes a lot of tries to get the right start. The trick is to get some upward rockets to break out and up on the right then take out the ice making pigs. Believe it or not this is actually an easier one to complete than some. I am now up to level 666 which is rather ominous.

Don’t waste your coins choosing the extra 3 goes as if you get the start up on it that leaves you popping the red on the left you will have wasted the go.

Good luck

SquawkTron
    @jordan-burns

I agree. Some of the levels in the game are way too hard and annoying. To me, it’s a scam from Rovio because they want us to spend money for power-ups and extra moves. I hope you beat the level.

Good luck.

Cinders
    @cinders1

I agree I have been stuck a while and pointless to use power ups even if I come close, 3 extra moves aren’t near enough. Mine starts me off with 32 moves. I know the number of moves you start with depends on each player. Also, I have been starting by first popping the reds to get a black gun.  Are you doing that or just popping black to get the pin?  Either way I’m still stuck, have never even seen the 4th air balloon show up or get all baby pigs.

edit:  finally beat it, but when I got to 1 move left had to use two vertical rockets and a horizontal rocket which in my mind is a whole lot of boosters to use for one level.

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum 615- worst level ever

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.