6 Hours Login Free Tickets

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum 6 Hours Login Free Tickets

• What happened?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

I got mine last night & this morning. If there are 10 or more in Arena itself they won’t be awarded; 12 is the most I’ve seen as available to play. Sometimes I think I’ve had to close & reopen the app to receive them.

Hope yours appear

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

I think the server is not right for this as in the UK we had the clocks go forward an hour and normally you get new challenges and 3 free tickets at 3pm. So far nothing but I suspect it will occur at 4pm instead. Why 4 and not 2 by that theory I do not know however going by recently today I got updates at 4AM not 3AM and 10AM not 9AM.

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

OK a quick update I can confirm that in the UK it is updating an hour later than it used to. Whether this is a bug with times on their server or the UK now get it 4AM, 10AM, 4PM and 10PM

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40 Ah….. I see. Because when Rovio introduced the “backpack” function, I claimed all my tickets from the gift box and keep them in the backpack. I have over 50 tickets, maybe that’s why I’m not getting my 3-hour-login-free tickets.

Oh…. I see…. thanks.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@tomt, I still have mine in Gift box saving for birds with good equip & when I gave time to play. I’d be real ticked if I’d moved them to that satchel & they didn’t give me 3 every 6 hrs. The 12 I cited are actually those just in Arena & don’t include what are in my Gift Box. So now you have to play to get more. It would have been nice if they told us that aheard if time

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40 Ya, now I really regret it. I was worried that there is a limit for the number of items you can keep in the gift box, so I took them all out.

Sighs….. darn it.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@tomt, I too worry & had not collected hundreds of thousands of coins because I read that for some folks they stop being added on the Board at 999,999. Once Rovio allowed us to unlock lvl 35 I cashed in hundreds & hundreds of thousands at 1k increments. I still have over 300 items in Gift Box, mostly coins, some junk prizes, Gems & all my extra Arena tickets. FWIW, Rovio does an absolutely HORRIBLE job of communicating this sort of info to us. I don’t think you should have been put in this position due to their lack of disseminating very pertinent info.

Maybe they’ll put them back in Gift Box if you ask ? I doubt it, but who knows maybe they’ll give you some comp Arena tickets

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40 “compensation”? “reimbursement”? I don’t think Rovio knows those words.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@tomt, while I agree they are generally less than helpful, I have occasionally received “reimbursement” when I had a network issue …. a Ship Energy I requested be reimbursed when something went belly up, Gems when they had that entire weekend of players unable to access the game & twice when I went to collect a prize from my Gift Box & encountered that pesky “now loading” icon to only then get the & I’m paraphrasing … “you already collected this item” they resent the item so I could collect it.

Every now & then, albeit very very rarely, they do respond appropriately.

Sealy
    @sealy

I got mine, and they immediately disappeared.

BTW, have they totally changed the EXP points for regular battles? Now I’m getting only one if I win, and zero if I lose, instead of (usually) 109 and 87 respectively. Did I miss some notification??

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum 6 Hours Login Free Tickets

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.