5X Rainbow Riot

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 5X Rainbow Riot

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 245 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    Oh, lovely! But I’m not sure if it’s possibly to align all six free rolls in a day… Two spins from a free ad, two spins on friends’ GPM’s, and another two spins 12 hours after watching the last ad… Or do you actually watch the ad and wait 12 hours? I never do that XD

@angryde

I wasn’t expecting anything else mate. XD

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    Yup, I watched the videos and then waited 12 hours to take the free rolls during the 3xRR. :)
    I actually tried saaving up free rolls even more one time, hoping that I could watch videos for a whole month, just to use all the free rolls during the 5xRR, but it didn’t work. If you don’t take an earned free roll before watching the next video, you lose it. Oh well.

Anonymous

I’m not the only one who’s going to wait until the Rainbow Bar Chaos mini-event to use the 5xRR, am I?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus Nope, you are not alone. ;)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

There was a combination of 5xRR and RBC before.
    That was the day I didn’t get a single set item although I should’ve gotten one for sure.

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    I remember that one. I got my fair share of set items that time. Didn’t have to wait a few days to activate the 5xRR that time though.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Wait, why? You should have at least gotten one because of a filled up bar! I can agree with the “during the fill-up” as 5X RR still doesn’t guarantee a set item on every spin but not one at all? That is being unlucky as heck.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    My bar wasn’t filled up unfortunately…

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@datguygamer it is very common not to get a single set item until the bar is filled up. :(

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Oh. :/

@suikyo
    Yes, I understand that.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Didn’t wanna wait for RBC so I activated the 5xRR and threw in 15 LC’s.

What did I get?
    6 times JUNK.
    I doubt it would have been different with RBC. See last month…

EDIT: Ok so it wasn’t all junk… I did get a 3-star off-hand I can use.

Immediately pushed it to E6 to replace my obsolete L52 Candy Chain. Some extra attack, some extra health for Bomb – better than nothing.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

I just realized that the RBC is more than two days away from now. I haven’t gotten a set item from GPM unless the GPM is filled up anyway. So, I am not going to wait for RBC. :(

Pointless
    @pointless

Put in 30 LCs on a whim, and got an L62 Mana offhand and a Titan’s Grip, both duplicates. Considering I am missing very few L62 Set pieces, it was definitely a shot in the dark. Oh well, risk/reward doesn’t always result in the latter.

Anonymous

I feel like the recent stinginess of the GPM is all the more reason to wait for the RBC event to use the 5xRR. If you spend a bunch of LCs and don’t get much out of it, at least you’ll have filled up your rainbow bar twice as fast…

Anonymous

Just threw 105 LCs in the AGPM. Got Maelstrom Trident, Chronos, Heavenly Case, Golden Bullet, Candy Chain, Navigator, Candy Bomb, Bomb Bell, False Coin, Rigged Dice and Ballista Bolts. Nice investment considering that my only Level 62 set items before was Paper and Mana Well.

Mp127
    @mp127

Had some GC’s left, so I used 2×15 in the AGPM. First time I’ve got only Golden Pistol, but on the second one I’ve got whole Twin Lightning set. :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Now scrap that sucker for some shards. ;)

Dave
    @seraphion

Im also getting really much set items in x5.
    Didnt do it this time bc Im only missing the new mathilda (which is shit) + offhand chuck item.

@smwforever45

I really hope you get finisher 1 day. It will change everything :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@seraphion
    The GPM isn’t granting me a single set item since the last fill-up :'(

@datguygamer

I could do that. But I’ll keep it for now. :P I have ~20 shards on stock.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Great. I just got the exact same 3-star item that I got in the 5xRR last night.

Except this time, it was a FREE roll.

I wasted my LC’s…

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

How long does RBC last? I’m considering delaying it even further to catch 10 more coins from Sunday’s GP in the challenge as well.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@werehamsta
    Depends. Sometimes only 24 hours, sometimes up to 72 hours.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Crap. I didn’t even think about waiting for the RBC thingie =( Oh well. I spent 100+ LCs and got a lot of junk, but I did complete my level 62 scissors set, beep attack set, last will set, and mana set. I was hoping for a new honey set, because apparently my spoon is only level 47 and the pot is 52. But, no such luck. And I just realized that I scrapped a level 62 masamune flag because I thought it was a duplicate but mine is only 52… D’oh! Oops!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

What a crapp i spend 65 golden coins and i didn’t get A SINGLE legendary weapon. I would never NEVER ever again use that 3x or 5x Rainbow Riot… totally worthless and stupid way to loose my precious golden coins!

I got not a single item that over pass 2 Stars! tragic or a bug? Or i am so damn unlucky?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@elpapam
    It may well be possible it’s bugged… I remember seeing posts where people said that the Advanced GPM, a 5xRR and Rainbow Bar Chaos together provided a set item chance so high that you would actually get nothing. Not sure if that is still the case.

Either way, I’m sorry to hear you were this unlucky. :(

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 5X Rainbow Riot

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.