5X Rainbow Riot

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 5X Rainbow Riot

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 245 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@seraphion
    You had a lot of luck but you also spent a ton of LC’s, a lot more than most of us do.

Yeah many old set items give 6 shards when scrapped… They changed that in some update, where you’ll get more shards the higher enchanted the scrapped set item was.

Atom
    @atom

@seraphion Sounds like you were very lucky. I spent around 250 LC on the rainbow riot and got 22 set items.

The difference in shards is because the lvl 52 items you scrapped are from before the shard change over when set items gave FE. The old set items were worth 6 FE so they converted to 6 shards. All new items will only be worth 1 shard to start with.

Dave
    @seraphion

Man I just hope they dont increase the lvl any further :D

Viking
    @viking

Has anyone really seen a difference with the Advanced Golden Pig Machine (1000 stars). I had my first 5X roll with it and it didn’t seem to help me at all, even with the 5x. :(

Suzy
    @suzyq

Tomorrow is 5X and will my last chance in Diamond this season to get something good. I’m really desperate to get Dragon’s Tooth to complete the set. I think I probably have more chance of getting a hen’s tooth. Still I have 200LC’s to use so hopefully luck will be on my side.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Threw almost all my LC’s in for Sea Dog so I could only spin a single time with 5xRR. A normal item, at least it has 3 stars but it’s not really worth keeping.
    At least my Nest rainbow bar is filled now – the next spin will be a guaranteed set item. I wonder what it will be.

Pointless
    @pointless

Well, lucky me! Decided to throw 15 LCs at the 5x, despite having almost all the Sets at L62, and got the Book of Bones, meaning I will have the Set in a couple weeks when the calendar comes around.
    Resources to Enchant are very low, however…what is everyone doing? Using Snouts to obtain or grinding them on the appropriate levels? Both seem rather tedious.

Anonymous

I spent 105 LCs just now, and the only set item I got besides a full rainbow bar Titan’s Grip was the Book of Bones. Terrible outcome overall, but glad I’ll have the new set.
    I feel like, during each 5xRR, I always get the offhand item to match the upcoming weapon from that month’s daily calendar in the course of my LC spending. I wonder if Rovio sets it up that way on purpose. Anyone else?

Anonymous

@pointless
    I’ve been grinding both SRC and KPC for mastery ever since the level cap increased from 50 to 60, and I’ve had no problem maintaining enough materials for upgrades, but that ms probably because I’m not going all the way up to E10. I’m stopping at E5 for the time being. I don’t have enough shards to go appreciably higher anyway.

Dave
    @seraphion

I finaly got the K.O. set which is now E10/E9 for bomb. This is sooo op. Got a crit on my lvl 11 class 1 bomb on the banner in arena. It was below 50% hp so it did 12 k damage. Was just there with my mouth open :D
    My new fav set. Stone and paper is done for me.

+ when bombs set procs (66% chance under 50% hp) he heals himself for over 1000 hp. That is insane

angryde
    @angryde

I have the worst luck during 5xRR. I just performed 3×5+1 spins and received 2x duplicates. Sigh. It’s so demoralizing. It makes me so pessimistic about ‘spending/wasting’ my LCs… and reinforces my compulsive hoarding tendencies. XD

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde I’m really sorry to hear that especially as I had the best day ever on the 5X. I did spend a huge 300 LC’s in the nest and 100 in the Arena and luckily it paid off for me. I finally got Dragon’s Tooth which made my day. I also finally managed to get complete sets for all my birds with the exception of Bomb who still needs a bullet.

I decided to go on a spending spree as my birds had just reached level 60, also because it was my last chance to go for it whilst I was still in Diamond this season. I’m a hoarder too, but sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate. Ok it doesn’t always work and it’s very depressing when it doesn’t, but on the other hand when it does it feels fantastic, but you won’t know unless you try :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

If I had had more LC’s I would’ve likely gotten one or two set items myself… but I have my priorities :D

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

Ugh. Spent a ton of LCs and got some nice set items but…I’m only level 26 :/ so I wasted my LCs, right? >.<;

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@joanna-caccavo
    You can get set items early… but they’ll be replaced later anyway. I only put LC’s into the 5xRR at maximum level. (Others do it different.)

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

@smwforever45

Sounds like if I had waited until I was at a higher level, I would have gotten stronger items :( I don’t want to spend more real money on this game x.X; arg

angryde
    @angryde

@joanna-caccavo Don’t beat yourself up, man. Just remember, set pieces scale-up with your level… so, ideally, be as close to 60 as possible, in order to get the most bang for your buck. Very soon, you’ll be spinning standard items that are stronger than the set pieces you paid for

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@joanna-caccavo yes, you wasted some LCs.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’d only scrap set items that are 15+ levels lower than your current level, and only if you get a better standard or set item without having to enchant it first. So don’t make yourself too frustrated over it :) It’s very nice to have set items early.

Dave
    @seraphion

@joanna-caccavo

I think its very useless to spend lc early. I did not do it (doesnt matter which smartphone game: always safe the golden things that are rare)
    You should rather buy an early paladin (special class for red) and the golden chilli.
    This will help you alot. Buy set items when you are max lvl. Otherwise lc are thrown out of the window.

angryde
    @angryde

This game is infuriating at times… after a miserable 5xRR the last 48 hours has seen me free-spin three set pieces and one arena set piece!!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Still, that’s lucky!
    All I got from the Nest GPM in the last two or so weeks was Steel Wall (which completed that set), and the guaranteed set item which was a dupe… :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

3x Rainbow Riot is coming up.
    Are you guys spending LC’s on 3xRR too? Or only 5xRR?

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    Only 5x for me. On the 3x, I just make sure to wait to actually use it until I’m ready to do all six free rolls for the day, and use them all after grabbing it off the calendar. Tonight I actually got it aligned about 20 minutes after it first became avaialable, which was nice, AND I got an L62 Dragon Scale for Red!

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Dude, you know my answer to that question. Ahhh!! Neither!! :P

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 5X Rainbow Riot

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.