5X Rainbow Riot

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 5X Rainbow Riot

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 245 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Rolled and got all old items but got both new Blues items and honestly it is awesome. I’ve never lost a toss since after equipping it.

Haha, I am a “cheater” now. ;)

Joe Wolf
    @joe-wolf

I miss the days where you could have glitched the system and make any roll a guarantee set item. :(

angryde
    @angryde

I did 2×5+1 spins during 5xRR and received 4 dupes! D’oh!

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@all I’m saving a *5 RR on the calendar to try something. I bought some LCs so I’ll farm XP with XPotions/MEFDs in Cave 16 to get lvl 50, then when I get the AGPM I’ll activate the RR to see what I get :P

Alugia
    @alugia

@zackvoyager

I hope it goes well, the AGPM is ripping me off, ive been trying to get the titangrip and so far i have done 6 5x riotz spenting 90-130 lc each time, still no luck. I just get junk (ohh nice shadow steps bonus, but i already have it. Scrapped)

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@alugia GG for me ! In 25 spins *5 with the AGPM and a 5* RR, I got all the level 52 set items !

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

very nice, Zack! Congrats!

Now, which ones are you going to play?

angryde
    @angryde

@zackvoyager Wow, well done! I’m jealous! :-P

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@angryde Now I’m waiting until I’ve enchanted all sets to 10/10 :D

angryde
    @angryde

@zackvoyager I’ve yet to push a single set piece to 10… but I’m almost there -P

Alugia
    @alugia

You got 25 rolls, how did you get so much lc

Pointless
    @pointless

So went a bit beserk on the latest 5x…blew a substantial stack of LCs to get shiny new L62 gear. Was it worth it? Not sure yet, really depends on the timing of the next max Level increase, but will say the numbers are stunning. I can field a Team at almost 1900 in Arena, but will say I did also meet an opponent over 2000 today. No big deal, took me three turns :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

I was desperately hoping to get Dragon’s Tooth and did 4 spins, but it wasn’t to be and remains out of my reach for now :(

However, I did get Rock, Primal Axe and Piercing Needle which I needed to complete sets. I also got 7 duplicates which are still useful was they are more powerful than the ones I’ve got.

@pointless
    well done your team must be awesome. I’m not ready to play with the big boys teams yet, but getting there slowly.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Got a new Maelstrom set.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just successfully wasted 30 LC’s.
    Despite 5xRR and Rainbow Bar Chaos, all I got from 12 spins was the Lightning Tome (replacing my old one). The rest was junk.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 You are not alone, Yosh. I performed 5x15LC(5+1) spins during 5xRR and received 2 set items. Kinda annoyed. At least one was Dragonscale… sigh… the other, junk, from a set I never use. So, I trashed my old L52:E7 Dragonscale and used all my newfound resources and recycled e-shards to buff my new L62 Dragonscale up to E:6. That’s a damn expensive off-hand shield… THIS is why I never waste LCs on AGPM spins… :-(

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

One of you get the 2nd item of new set’s Red ?

Anonymous

@grimmjow
    I did. I don’t know how to post pictures here, but you can see a screenshot if you check out my ABN profile album.

@pointless

Man, your Sea Dog is REALLY fun to borrow for caves/dungeons right now. :)

Jim151
    @jim151

OK, I just rolled 75 times (12 X 5+1, 2 single spins, and the free video spin). I got 12 items, which includes 3 automatic ones. Then I did the free McCool roll and got another one. Don’t know if that is average, better than average, or worse. Got 2 complete sets, and good ones, Nightmare and Artillery strike. But poor Red is still stuck with his level 47 dragonscale.

Jim151
    @jim151

One of you get the 2nd item of new set’s Red ?

I did. I’ll probably upgrade it when I get the second half next week.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@poptimus, @jim151,

Yeah, 150 LC and I get the 2nd new items for Red (the 1rst too). And 15 others set items.
    Do you know if effect works for pigs ennemis too ? So, each pig defeated increase chili by 20% ?

Pointless
    @pointless

@poptimus yes, he certainly is a tank, isn’t he? SeaDog has always been one of my favourites just for the sheer devastation. Kind of hard not to smile when using him sometimes.

Also got Red’s new Set, but also a complete L62 Dragon Breath, so don’t think it will see much use.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

@grimmjow

I did. Can’t wait to get the weapon part next week and upgrade them both. I have like over 150 shards right now, because I’ve been hoarding them like crazy.

Also, does the new set operate differently in the arena? When I highlight it in the nest area, it says it raises the Rage Chili by 20%. But if I highlight it in the Arena Nest, it says 30%.

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

Level 60 and all birds level 12.

To take advantage of the Rainbow Bar Chaos I spent 60 coins in the nest Pig machine and 50 in the Arena Pig Machine. I did not receive 1 item that exceeded what I currently had. The closest I came was in In the arena Machine I receive a rainbow banner that was -825 and a top that was -3185.ek Earlier in the week I spent 80 coins in the Rainbow riot and received the same results. How the hell can anyone ever advance with results like this. Why continue to play or ever spend coins?

Dave
    @seraphion

Hey guys. I used 300 LC on the 5x rainbow riot + the thing that doubbels the chances and rainbow meter.
    I got all set items at lvl 62 except 10
    I got NONE 2 times….

Is that luck? Bc I cant belive that

Also lvl 62 set items will only give you 1 of the cristals for ubgrading items when you sell them right? My lvl 52 items gave me 6 when I sold them :(

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 5X Rainbow Riot

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.