50 USD FOR CHROMIA!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 50 USD FOR CHROMIA!!!

Viewing 21 replies - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

Sweet Christmas – I’m so glad this was not just me.

It was showing as £48.99 for Chromia and 2x 3000 tokens same as you @ed209d209

Now more recently it is £28.99 for her and some gems (I think).

To be honest I was expecting her to be a character unlocked for the Valentine’s Event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mightydove Same here but they instead offered her for “Try” and then “Buy”.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@datguygamer yup i got the bundle, but its the second one they offered which is the Chromia bundle usd 29.99 equivalent w damage pistol and 1000 gems for my iPad3. Seeing that i already had Arcee and Airarchnid.

I was tempted to get the USD 50 equivalent bundle for my Android which i had just started playing from ZERO (new game install) 2 days back, but… i couldnt because it didnt show at all in 1.23.10.2.
    So forget it, i’d rather pay for Dead End.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@armourbender Have you started upgrading Chromia? What do you think of her? Also how much money have you used on this game so far? Maybe I am wrong but you seem to buy every package the game offers.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@datguygamer

have upgraded Chromia to level 10. At this level 10 she is rather ok for leaderboard competitions, compared to the Try version level 8.

Level 10 Chromia fully loaded with all damage and defense and optional transform will blow away blocks easily, even the grey ones. The surrounding grey blocks will either get cracked or thrown about.
    So i suppose its something like a hidden explosive force although its not named as such.

No acid or flames.

Arcee and Airachnid’s shots are slow compared to Chromia’s shots which fly faster across the screen and in a single stream like Arcee.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@datguygamer
    I buy a lot of the gems packages especially when they are offered with 20% or 30% off. Oh i miss those times last year with gems at 50% off….

Have only begun buying only the new characters from the second offering of Dead End onwards i.e. Dead End.

The rest i already own and work my fingers off to earn via tokens or last resort, use gems.

Or the one time during Christmas i bought an already owned character bundle so i can get enough tokens to complete getting another new character. :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@armourbender So Chromia is stronger. Wish I could get here with 3000 tokens I have left over…

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@datguygamer
    Hang on to those tokens, you’ve probably got too many coins anyway.

Who knows what surprises Rovio / Exient may pull.

Who could have predicted there were certain hours where the bundles dropped in price, or Chromia or Dead End suddenly showed up Token Exchange?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

I am fuming that today for Android’s new update 1.24.10.3 that just came out but now Happy Valentines event is over.
    How were the Android-ians suppose to earn our tokens on Android when we could do it on iOS?

I can now see Chromia bundle on Android but couldnt play or see H.V. event on my Android stuck on 1.24.10.2, until this version.

Where is was the love?

Bad timing Rovio/ Exient.
    Too little too late.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@armourbender I am hanging onto them but just like a previous event where I had 2000 tokens left, these tokens will be reset as well. I have way too many coins and I am not buying anymore but at the same time I know my tokens will be gone and that makes me sad and angry. Why can’t they give us Chromia or offer some more characters?

I am missing Nemesis and Starscream and I would gladly use gems to buy them. But no, COINS, COINS and COINS and MOAR COINS….god damn it.

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

You guys know Chromia is now available to unlock in token exchange, right? ;)

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@mightydove
    Yeah one is alwaya wiser on hindsight. Rovio / Exient team is unpredictable. Again.

For me, the 2nd bundle was a good deal as they threw in a new character Chromia and an accessory +10% damage for approx the price of 1000 gems. I was low on gems at that time anyway.

Smokescreen turned out to cost 7500 tokens in Red, White and Blue event. OMG!!!!! The same cost as Drift or Dead End!

So how many tokens was Chromia offered for, anybody?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@philips and @dayguygamer
    thanks for the answer.

5000 tokens only?

Personally i feel like Rovio / Exient undervalued Chromia and overvalued Smokescreen (7500 tokens).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@armourbender Or maybe they realized they screwed up and reduced his price. Smokescreen was also 5000 tokens during the Chinese event but after that one, his price got bumped to 7500.

ED209
    @ed209

Smokescreen and chromia cost me 5000 tokens each.

Dead end was 7500 but by the time I noticed he was in the token exchange I had spent my tokens and didn’t fancy spending nearly 4K gems on him so will wait for him to re appear as he is the last one I need

I don’t know how much smokescreen was in the last event as already had him but was not 7500 tokens when I got him in the event before CNY

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

@armourbender yep, as everyone says Chromia was 5000 tokens which is odd as I’m sure new characters were set at 7,500. Unless that was for certain characters?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mightydove Most characters are offered for 7500 tokens usually when it is only the one. But when there are a lot of things being offered in the token exchange (along with another bot) they reduce the price.

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

@datguygamer hmmm… seems half and half on this.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mightydove Smokescreen was offered with Epic Optimus for 5000 tokens. Then in the next event, his price was increased to 7500 as he was the only one.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 50 USD FOR CHROMIA!!!

Viewing 21 replies - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.