5 year old son lost all his birds

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum 5 year old son lost all his birds

• Hi
    My 5 year old son got so upset because he kept losing to Matilda that he “threatened” to delete the app and then actually deleted it by accident because he was so upset and now we have lost the lot, i have reinstalled the app but we are back at the beginning, he is distraught :-( and although i know it is lesson learnt i was hoping there was some magical way we could get them back for him…..and heres the crux of the problem……. i hadnt backed it up to anywhere…. so lesson learnt for mummy too.

I fear i know the answer already but was hoping maybe, just maybe, his hours of labouring over the game for the past year would not be in vain.

TIA

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@mumtojosh If you logged in to a Rovio Account you can log back in and your progress will be back, if you didn’t do that and if you didn’t take any kind of backups (in app or iTunes or iCloud) I don’t think you can get your progress back. Sorry :(

SweetP
    @sweetp

@mumtojosh, unfortunately you guessed what the answer would be. So sorry, Josh has to start all over!
    But don’t worry, many of us have had to start all over, myself included!

I don’t know what platform he plays on, but here is a link to our page of game backup guides:
    Angry Birds Backup

Good luck, and please tell Josh he’s not the only one that gets frustrated with that fatty white Matilda!

Baddy2004
    @baddy2004

I deleted the app to make space for other apps. Twice.

But I got better progress each time. The first delete was when I was in Rocky Road, then the next time, I got to play Air, then Stunt, however the progress was removed because I was updating my iPad to iOS 8.

Keep playing, you may get better. (unless you’re in Stunt 3, have gotten the endgame character (Chuck) and got tons of Telepods, which is unlikely because you keep losing to Matilda.)

I just want to ask you a question. Is it Matilda’s Champion Chase or V.S. rounds with you vs. Matilda.

MumtoJosh
    @mumtojosh

Thanks for the reply knowing other people are frustrated with “Fatty Matilda” really cheered him up and he is enjoying getting the birds back again, which ofcourse is easier than first time around because he has got used to the game – so wont be long before he is doing battle with Matilda again :-)

Kathy
    @kathy

@mumtojosh Aww i feel so bad that your son lost his hard earned stars and scores. just piping in as another Matilda ‘non fan’ !! i have also lost progress and score several times. Definitely read the backup instructions and install Helium is easy to follow instructions. Good luck and i Hope Josh will keep trying..WE All have trouble with Matilda the Fat White bird who is stingy dropping that egg lol!!

oldschool
    @oldschool

@mumtojosh Do you have Telepods? In case you do, know that the karts look nice, but he should be racing with the first 2 or 3 karts from each episode. They are faster and more maneuverable than the level 6 ones.

WOW!I pity you. But ther is no need to be “over-upset”. Just don’t give up or make a comment to rovio from your rovio account or make a forum to ask how to restore. And what happen to you happen to me!(except the upset part, I get upset) I tried more times I did! And got a even higher point!{Doesn,t help right?}

I DIN”T get upset i mean. Type to fast.LOL

Matilida is HARD i know! But Use the new version of chuck to win or if you don’t have use stella’s bubble to avoid egg bombs! OR birds that speed up (accelerate) Acceleration go faster in air! Belive me i got all characters.

Here is tips to win Matilida and copral pig!

Stella : bubbles are strong shields to egg bombs and copral pigs minion pig bashers!

Bomb :When you are near matilida or copral pig EXPLODE to avoid egg bombs and little pig bashers!

*accelerators : accelerators have a great thing to avoid egg bombs because speeding up make opponent throw less egg bombs (#blues)

* only for matilida.
    # recomended for matilida!

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Solution for Matilda/Coporal

1) Matilda: Use King Sling (video) and Leaf (vid). Use Bomb. Once the ability is up and you are in front of Matilda, ACTIVATE it. If Matilda nears you later in the Race, ACTIVATE again.
    2) Coporal Pig: Same as above, but use Foreman Pig.

HEY!!! I KNOW STRATERGIES AND CHEATS! (From Youtube)T_T

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum 5 year old son lost all his birds

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.