3 Players needed for Active Clan

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 3 Players needed for Active Clan

• Hi all, we will be removing a few inactive players and we have an opening for 3 Active players how are willing contribute to our clan.  We are an Azure clan aiming to be Diamond. We have completed all challenges since the beginning.

Post here if you are interested or email me directly. My email is wiifriends @ gmail

Thanks!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Screamer-ingame
    @simon-mosegaard

What is defined as being active?

MaxStar
    @maxstar

It depends how long is a particular challenge. For a 5 days (550 points) challenge  you need to score a minimum ….. (drumroll)… 3 points to claim the rewards.

MaxStar
    @maxstar

Update: Few people joined from here today and we are at full capacity 50/50. Leave me a message here if you are an active player with high flock power and willing to contribute regularly and I will make sure you are  approved as a a member.

Thanks!

MaxStar
    @maxstar

We have 1 lucky spot currently available.

Search for clan #10160 or “Active Birds”

New members must score at least 3 points on the next challenge to remain in the clan.

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

Are you still looking for players MaxStar and if so how many

smash

MaxStar
    @maxstar

We currently don’t have any vacancies but I am willing to kick out  a few slackers. We have a few players who consistently score only 1 point per challenge. Anybody interested in joining a good clan can post here or email me wiifriends @ gmail.com

Raizir
    @raizir

Tip: unknowing beginners may join, so i suggest not having the “Bird power doesn’t matter” part of the clan description.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 3 Players needed for Active Clan

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.