5* Birds

• How do you get 5 star birds. I have 6 4 star but can’t seem to get any5 star birds.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@kx-johnston You can get 5-star birds from Premium Eggs (golden eggs in the Hatching Hut). The chance of getting them is very small though.

kx-johnston
    @kx-johnston

I keep seeing players with full teams of 5Star birds, can 4 star be evolved to 5 star?

Chaos
    @chaos111

I have no idea how these people are getting these 5* birds as I have opened over 100 plus premium eggs and have all 4 star no 5* it’s mental. I saved up my diamonds for ages and got 40 one after the other but got no 5* I’ve spent so much money on this damn game and now they put the price up and make it ridiculously harder to get in the dungeon you need 5 of the same colour well I have 1 red, one yello, one blue, one black and one white! So how the hell am I supposed to get in a dungeon they obviously didn’t think of that did they? Why haven’t they got a dungeon for multi birds as I’m sure there are more people playing the game that have the same as me. Like I said before well do Rovio for destroying a great game I used to play everyday!

Brett30
    @brett301987

Get 5 4 star birds same colour get them to level 50 and play hard mode. I used 170 golden eggs to get bomb it’s just the luck of the draw. Then on the other hand I used 20 gold eggs got 2 Matilda’s and arnie

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.