4 Gold Classes for Cave 4

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 4 Gold Classes for Cave 4

• I’m preparing for Cave 4 , and from what it seem , it looks brutal (I’m looking at you , Ice Shamans) . I’ve been thinking about getting a new gold class . Bard looks great , but the healing is not enough . I don’t have any complaints about the Skulkers and Sea Dog but , some say they’re not good . Opening the Thunderbird’s gate comes with a place to farm Magic Water however , it comes at a whopping 300 Gold (Including Friendship gate) . I don’t plan on using real life money or Facebook , so tips are appreciated .

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • bouboule
    @bouboule

I completed that cave without any of those gold classes, Paladin is an auto-include though. Personally I don’t like bard at all, however I do like the 3 others.Thunderbird is good, but it’s basically a mage that can shield your three birds in once, which you don’t really need as soon as you use the princess or any class that make the enemies focus on one bird. That cave is hard because of the stun that happens every 3 turns, but otherwise if your birds have good gear it’s not gonna be such a problem. I don’t remember exactly all the combos I was using, Paladin, Princess, and Cannonier worked well nearly all the time, I also used lightning bird instead of cannonier in some battles (for the final boss too). However I forgot the 2 other combos I was using

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Paladin, Princess and Pigiana will get you through all of cave 4, but there are lots of other combos that work too.

If you ever get the nightmare set, you’ll like the bard a lot since the level 29 weapon will do an extra 786 damage to every stunned enemy. Otherwise the Paladin and Golden Chili are better investments than the Bard. Never upgrade the cauldron or anvil. Nothing the anvil produces is better than what the pig machine creates and it is much quicker to earn snoutlings and buy whatever potions or cakes you need than it is to farm for ingredients.

Since you are like me and don’t want to use Facebook you should save your lucky coins till you are level 29 then do a lot of 3 coin spins on the pig machine during the 3x bonus. About 12-15% of the items you get will be a set item and I’m not counting the guaranteed set item you get when your rainbow fills up. Many of the pig items you get will be 3 stars. The friendship gate to get marksmen is worth it, but don’t waste your coins on the other gates. Marksmen combined with samurai and wizard will let you kill the golden pig in 2 rounds. I can kill the golden pig in 1 round sometimes.

TheBlueBacon
    @thebluebacon

I already have the Marksmen and Paladin , and I actually have Doom from rolling 3 LC on the Rainbow Riot Golden Pig Machine . Now just waiting for an Elite Princess …

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

@TheBlueBacon i got a set item for 3 lc on the golden pig machine with no full rainbow bar, i got a massive stroke of luck with it, so i basically got the same as you just not Doom but Dragontooth without full rainbow bar

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 4 Gold Classes for Cave 4

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.