30% discount on selected mastery offers

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 30% discount on selected mastery offers

• A few hours ago a message popped up saying “Then end of Season 9 is upon us and you get a 30% discount on selected mastery offers!” from the Dojo. Offer lasts until Sunday. I think there is some sort of glitch with the +1000 mastery offer since every-time I purchased it several of my bird classes would level up. Most of my birds were at mastery level 63.

All my birds now mastery level 70.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

That’s not a glitch; the +1000 Mastery offer adds this amount of mastery to ALL of your bird classes. That’s why it costs so much, after all. (75/50 LC’s)
    The +500 Mastery offer adds this amount of Mastery only to all classes of a certain bird, BTW. (15/10 LC’s)

You ranked all your birds up from 63 to 70? Geez, how many LC’s did you spend there?!?

sjmike
    @sjmike

I know it adds 1000 mastery to all birds, but its seems like going up the next level happened pretty quickly.

HUH
    @huh

How many Lucky Coins did you end up spending?

sjmike
    @sjmike

Over 3500 coins

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@sjmike Doesn’t sound like a glitch. Your classes were all at level 63, but a few might have been within 1000 points of leveling up to 64. A few more were within 2000 points of moving up, and so on. So that for each 1000 point buy, a few more leveled up. And as those new classes leveled up, the ones that had leveled up before moved up the higher level, so that after 11 (or 12, or 13) buys of 1000 points per buy, they were ready to level up again. So that each time you bought 1000 points, a class leveled up until they were all at the maximum.

angryde
    @angryde

@sjmike 3500!?! That’s incomprehensible to me! ROFL :-O

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryde
    Friend: I hoped you weren’t going to see the previous posts. You may need to go lay down for several days.

@pointless

Hope that post doesn’t do permanent damage to our friend.

angryde
    @angryde

@dallasreds @pointless

One word – conniption!

As my dear old grandmother used to say – before we upped her morphine, of course – I needed a “Bex, a cup of tea, and a long lie down in a darkened room.”

howmany.jpg

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryde
    Purrfect photo. ROFLOL. WELL done.
    Bex I’m not familiar with?

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds it was how the Sheilas got through the day…until their kidneys failed, of course.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 30% discount on selected mastery offers

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.