3 Stars

• I have now completed all 90 levels available with approx 2/3 getting 3 stars. There are 32 levels that I have only achieved 1 or 2 stars and of the majority of those 32 I think it will be impossible to reach 3 stars as there are not enough birds and or points generating items per sub level or there are only one or 2 sub levels.
    I will replay them all and see how I go.
    Anyone else noticed?

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@droversdog Yup, there are some impossible-to-3-star levels, but hopefully Rovio will release a balance update or a few to fix this. It was the same with AB POP! when it first came out, but Rovio has balanced the whole game ever since.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@mighty-red-1 I sure hope so… I maybe OCD in regards to angry birds as I have 3 starred all that I have attempted… original, seasons, space, rio, star wars 1 & 2 and bad piggies until I lost interest, so having 32 levels not up to par is frustrating to say the least

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@droversdog You know, maybe you can change this topic to a list of non-3-starrable levels? I made one such topic for AB POP! when it came out, but now it’s just sitting idle ’cause all levels are balanced.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@mighty-red-1 I will wait until I replay all levels to see ascertain the the ‘3 starrability’ and then share.
    It will be great to see the thread die because of improvements by Rovio and their partners

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@mighty-red-1 @droversdog
    It would be interesting to see a list of just 1 or 2 star level #s from either of you for comparison. It’s driving me crazy to try to get 2 stars on some levels.
    Thanks

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@dallasreds

I am up to level 62 on my replaying of levels, I have been spending as long as I can to see if I can get the extra star or 2 before moving on. Once this initial run through has been done I will update the list below before starting again

Bird Island

one star levels: 19, 28, 35, 43, 44, 50, 51, 63, 65, 69, 74, 76, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 87, 88.

two star levels: 20, 45, 52, 59, 62, 77, 85

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@droversdog
    Thanks for the info. Your list pretty much matches mine so maybe I’m not crazy. I made it through level 58 today so you are way ahead. It seems some are auto 3 stars and then there are the others ….

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@droversdog @dallasreds

My list:

1-starred level: 81.
    2-starred levels: 35, 43, 44, 50, 51, 52, 63, 65, 69, 74, 76, 79, 80, 82, 83, 84, 87, 88.

Be advised that I’ve been playing the game since February 16, which was the day the game was soft-launched.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@mighty-red-1 Our lists are very similar, from level 35 onward my one stars almost match your 2 stars perfectly. It appears that I am able to 3 star those already at 2 star and at those on 1 star should at least get another. Of course that will depend on the updates that have and will likely occur over time.

TheAlarm
    @thealarm

Sorry for the late reply- what you you to do, is scan the Birdcodes you find for power ups – there is a topic with them… Store up the ghosts, they work great.. Able to 3 star all 90 – (
    They work every 24 hours and really help, just stockpile them ) also Thursday I unlocked piggy island by going to the movie, also 3 stars on all 30 levels.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Thanks @thealarm , I try not to use power ups as I think any game should be able to be completed in it’s own right. That, however, is an old school notion and in this day and age its all about $$’s etc
    This morning I did internet search for Angry Birds Movie Closing Credits…. guess what there was a video so I opened the App and now I am on Piggy Island :P

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Getting 3 stars in each of the 30 Piggy Island levels to date has been easy and I am sure future updates will make it less so.

Bird Island, however, is still very difficult to 3 star many levels and even with power ups I cannot 3 star many and if @mighty-red-1 cannot do so after playing for so long I would like to see the method used to get there on those levels previously mentioned in this thread.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@droversdog
    After MANY Attempts at gaining more stars using your list, I can’t increase any from 1 star to 2 stars or 2 stars to 3 stars. Any tips on gaining points in general would be appreciated. I have tried everything I could think of.

And why is no one playing this game? I think it is interesting even though I haven’t improved my progress in weeks. Thanks.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@dallasreds I think I have only improved one star on one of the levels, I started a long time after @mighty-red-1 so am stuck with the rest.
    The last update now has different levels that each bird can reach, however, there was no credit given for those who took up the game early which has dampened my enthusiasm to play or replay levels.
    I am sure people are playing but maybe not aware that a forum like this is available

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@mighty-red-1 @droversdog

In case you’re still playing, after the update today I was able to 3 star 2 early levels but it did not update on the map. I sent a note to Rovio.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

thanks @dallasreds I’ll have a look at update over the weekend. had a quick look, seems new area is opened and also some overlaid starred progress on nodes already completed, … anyone know what that is about?

Anonymous

Deleted

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@partshade As a matter of fact, you shouldn’t. Numerous levels still lack 3-starrability, and since v2.6.2 is officially the last update for the game, it will never be possible to achieve 100% completion.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@partshade
    Since the update I got a few more stars on levels I had one star on. Then jumped around played some 2* over and over and never got 3.

@mighty-red-1

Where did you see that this was the last update?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@dallasreds Rovio officially told us that it’s the last update. The AB Movie craze is pretty much over, so there’s no need to keep updating a game that was to promote the AB Movie.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@mighty-red-1
    Thanks for the reply. I hadn’t heard. I thought it was fun and something different.

Anonymous

Deleted

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@mighty-red-1 Thanks for the heads up that the game is to die a slow death…. it had some promise

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Action Forum (closed)’ is closed to new topics and replies.