3 stars in the last level against Chuck

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum 3 stars in the last level against Chuck

• Hi, did any of you get 3 stars in the last level from page 11,
    the race against Chuck ?
    I already upgraded the most powerful cart from Stunt to 300, maxed out,
    also used Chuck as driver a a Power-up via ads, but I still ca’t get 3 stars
    in this last level.
    I think I got around 87,000 max, but was not enough.
    How can I do this, any advice ? What kind of driving can give more points ?
    Thanks.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@anpa I 3-starred this level back in November, 2016, and I did it with a 287 CC kart. Since then the game has gotten several updates, one of which made the level impossible to 3-star.

anpa
    @anpa

Is this a guess or was it confirmed by Rovio ?
    If it’s a bug, are they going to fix it ?
    Thanks.

G.McMario
    @giammy

I joined the forum just to answer your question, since I tried countless times to get 3 stars, with no success.

Frankly I was about to give up. I always looking to make my best trying to take less damage as possible to the kart, gaining more and more speed setting and measuring out the curves with the steering (especially in the wood curve before the jump over the bridge near the end), believing that depended on it.

But the truth is that a few minutes ago during my latest attempt I caught three stars. I do not even know how! I was not expecting that as I did a mediocre race.

If It can be helpful during this time I used the special ramp at the start and I was also rather slow (because I bumped several times in the walls), in any case it’s important that you do not respawn,
    so don’t crash on barriers, or on hard edges. Make your normal race with or without power-ups.

However I think it still depends on a bug, or a bad balance of the values ​​in the level.

Let me know if you got it and good luck!

anpa
    @anpa

What “special ramp” did you use?
    You mean the slingshot power-up?
    Do you remember the score that got 3 stars?
    Thanks for the tips.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum 3 stars in the last level against Chuck

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.