3-starring Chronicle Cave with pig allies

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 3-starring Chronicle Cave with pig allies

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I don’t have any of the sets you mentioned, my only complete one is Dragon and I only just finished that set off today. Paladin has been weak until today, now that he got stronger I’ll start using him more often. Is still mastery rank 7.
    I always used Wizard and Spies and McCool to try and dominate GPC. It was alright until the Mother of Golden Pigs where I usually failed, which is why I mentioned her here.
    I’ll try Paladin and Princess in the next event.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just cleared the final level of Cave 17 and got all 1026 stars!
    …using the Mighty Eagle. :P But it was still a joy watching the last level fall.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 Where do you find the Mother of Golden Pigs?

Anonymous

@suzyq The Mother of Golden Pigs is the boss at the end of Golden Pig dungeons, which are at the end of every mini map campaign. Including the current movie one.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yup. What Partshade said. She appears exclusively in Golden Pig dungeons at the end of special events.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@partshade @smwforever45. Thank you both. I have seen her but didn’t realise who she was. I feel stupid for asking now :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    Don’t worry! There’s no stupid questions… only stupid answers :P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Trying to collect the remaining blueprints as…

Now I’m GLAD I have the golden chilli!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 If I may ask for a favor, please provide a list of the blueprints you are getting in each level of every cave. Thanks

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Unfortunately, I already collected all blueprints up to cave 13 and most in the higher caves… and older blueprints are overwritten with newer ones. :(
    Are you still interested in an incomplete list?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Yes, whatever kind of list provided is most appreciated.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Alright. I’ll make a list of those I still have to collect. I have a few others from the Caves but I cannot determine or remember anymore which level I picked them up at.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Okay @datguygamer, here’s what I’ve got so far. I’ll add more pictures as I obtain more blueprints – however, the blueprints I’ve got in there are the only ones I can provide information for, sadly.
    ABE CC Blueprints.xlsx

Note this file is stored on my Dropbox – that way, I can keep it (and various other files like my Mastery Excel file) updated from various devices without having to carry it around on USB sticks.

Another note, the only reason why there’s a column for “German name” is because that’s the language I play in. When I’ve got all the English names for each blueprint I’ll remove the column.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I gave the Blueprints file a slight update with more pictures and information for some more blueprints.

There’s one more blueprint left for me to collect and that’s 17-10’s. When I’m done with that, I have collected them all. The blueprints from caves 16 and 17 will be complete, and there’s a few from caves 12-15 I’ve got in the table as well… with all the rest, you guys have to help me.

Do any of you have a Dropbox account by chance? I can share the folder and invite you guys to edit it at will.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 3-starring Chronicle Cave with pig allies

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.