3-starrable levels in AB POP!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum 3-starrable levels in AB POP!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 277 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Karen68, @Jon3800, @Mighty-Red-1, @Cali_Mom

I have not more than the levels 52, 57 and 60.
    I play on IPhone and here is my scores:

52 : 142.700 (2 stars)
    57 : 29.615 (2 stars)
    60 : 70.945 (2 stars)

Have you tips ?
    Does Rovio know that these levels raise problem ?

Thanks

Jon S
    @jon3800

@grimmJow

Stella Pop is a very luck and random based game. Some rounds I could 3-star perfectly, others not so much and others hate to admit have spent some IAP to clear them. Some tips

52: Poppy Level – the only tip I can offer you is to try to get her power up early. Try to focus on parts where you can aim high to drop most of the balls and let the bees do the bouncing..if you do it throw a bubble too early when they’re bouncing they might stop and you could lose out on extra points.

57: Dahlia – This level was a MAJOR pain in the butt. 3-star threshold should be 35,000 pts. It took me almost a month to 3-star this level…and I somehow got it out of pure luck…the latest version of POP has the spiked fruit arranged at angles rather than 2 straight columns…again I tried getting her powerup early and aiming it in a way where a lot of bubbles will fly off so the bees can bounce them. Sometimes a ball will get stuck in a corner with them trying to get it and the points sore.

60: Concentrate on hitting the that blue electric fruit above ice (on the left) and wood on the right so you can let more balls fall off as your getting bees. For the top part, it’s all about trying to bank your shots right without hitting the spike fruit (it’s tough). You should use your power up which hopefully will destroy some of the bubbles and get rid of the spiky fruit.

I know it’s not much, but hope it helps.

magsy79
    @magsy79

I have three stars in every level except levels 52 and 65. I’m topped out at 166k and 229k respectively. I feel like I’ve tried everything! It’s maddening!!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Jon3800

Thank you for your help.

I had 57, the threshold of which is 34.000.
    The purpose is not to bring down all bubble all at once, but a lot there several times. Like that insects make full of points several times.

52, I do not see other manners to play and I do not manage to improve. Maybe I shall be lucky with insects.

Konstantinos Psarras
    @c0nst4nt1n

52 and 58 still impossible to beat with 3 stars..
    57 is haunted level as 2 stars is impossible as well

ubermom
    @ubermom

Haven’t read each & every comment yet @mighty-red-1 but, I need to ask: what’s a “fireball”? I’ve seen the rainbow ball but haven’t run into the fireball yet. Thanks for any info!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@ubermom The Fireball is a special bubble that’s unlocked at level 20. It pops every bubble in its way.

ubermom
    @ubermom

@mighty-red-1: I’ve given up on the timed levels – many spaz moves on my part! Haha! 20, 24, 34, 35, 47, 53 & 95 are my banes! I will get them! (Of course I’ll enable myself to develop carpal tunnel syndrome in the process! :-)

magsy79
    @magsy79

I finally three starred level 65 but I remain at two stars for 52. The new update today did not seem to lower the threshold as I was hoping it would.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 You’ve got your wish – level 46 is now 120 seconds, not 90 seconds. I’ll understand if you completely gave up on this game.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Mighty-Red-1

I had your invitation and I understood that there was an update.
    Having made it, I tried the levels non 3-starred for me (52 and 60), but always not managed to make 3 stars. Thresholds do not seem to have been reduced.

Were you able to notice anything from your part ?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow Level 58 is now 3-starrable, because the threshold has been lowered plus there are no more black bubbles. Level 52 is still proving hard to 3-star, but the time has been increased so it might be possible to 3-star it.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Mighty-Red-1

I am satisfied that you was able to finish 58.
    If you manage to make 52, prevent I and tell we the score to reach 3 stars.
    If ever you have time, you could also make 60 and tell me if you arrive at 3 stars and score also ?

Thank you

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow The threshold for level 52 is most likely 180K points. I’ve already 3-starred level 60 with 91K points.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

The topic is back because unbalanced levels are back. First unbalanced level in a long time is level 194 – Drop the Pigs – it’s impossible to achieve 80K points.

Allie
    @allie251

Anyone know how to 3-star level 60? I have beat it but I have been trying to get 3-stars on it and it seems impossible. I have watched every video I could find and none of them are 3-stars. Help?

DaBoid
    @daboid

@allie251

No.

Stella Pop is not reproducible. The bubble colors are too random. I got tired of fighting the randomness and abandoned the game a long time ago.

Allie
    @allie251

Actually I have used the videos PLENTY of times to beat levels.Sorry to hear you are not playing it, maybe someone else will see this and give advice.

Allie
    @allie251

@grimmjow – how did you 3-star level 60?

Allie
    @allie251

@mighty-red-1 – any advice on level 60? Please and thank you! :)

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@allie251 The only advice I can give you is that you shouldn’t stop trying, because eventually the 3 stars happen.

louie
    @louieamora

hi all! any1 here been able to 3-star 242, 252, 255? i barely can get pass the 2nd star. the 3rd star seem like miles away…

magsy79
    @magsy79

I’m having a tremendously hard time with most of the levels in this update, including the ones you listed. In fact, only in three levels do I have three stars, and I can’t get more than 1 star in 252. Very frustrating.

Jon S
    @jon3800

Glad I’m not the only one whose having difficulty with this update. I have yet to 3 star 237,238,239 and 252 (that level’s score is unforgiving, even with the fireballs I had to buy). It’s too bad the rewards for the challenges are very stingy

The only way I was able to 3 star 242 and 255 was try to get orange bees and clear a path so a lot of bubbles fall out. Hate to admit; I had to use 1 fireball for this

louie
    @louieamora

1 star myself for 252.. i noticed also that rovio took away the instant highscore when the pigs get stuck with the bees.. 237, 238, 239 got stuck here as well but i think you’ll eventually 3 star this.. took me a day each but a lot of near miss or almost 3 star along the way.. not as unreasonable compared to where im stuck in my opinion.. envious you got 242 and 255..

Home Forums General Discussions Forum 3-starrable levels in AB POP!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 277 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.