3-starrable levels in AB POP!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum 3-starrable levels in AB POP!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 277 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 That’s great. I’m currently recording walkthroughs for levels 46-60. Hope they’ll help you progress further.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 — Are any on YouTube yet? Are you starting with the hardest? I’m not sure I’ll every get past 46, because it is a timed level.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 They’ll be uploaded within the next 24 hours – I just finished recording them and sent them to Bird Leader.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 @all — Walkthroughs are up.
    I think discussion of general strategies would help, because most of the levels are basically random.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Mighty-Red-1

How do you 3-starred level 11 ?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow I didn’t 3-star it. @karen68 claims to have 3-starred that level, so I added it to the list. I’m actually having a very hard time 3-starring that level, in fact, I don’t think it’s possible. Also, I saw that the soft launch version had a different design of that level, which is most likely one of the reasons it’s not 3-starrable now.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Mighty-Red-1

Can you send me a MP with the list of level that you have 3-starred ?

karen68
    @karen68

@mighty-red-1, @grimmjow I got my 3 stars on level 11 playing during the soft launch. I’ve tried replaying it & can’t get more than 2 stars, & the highest score I got was 72k. I can’t even tell you what my 3-star score was since it’s not shown anywhere.
    I don’t remember what it looked like before, so they could have changed something about it. They have changed a few things – the “defeat Gale” levels are totally different now.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@ladydi102 — This thread might be more useful than the temporary one. Also, there are now walkthroughs, not all for 3 stars, which I’ve found very helpful.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 — At this point a list of levels that no one has reported 3*ing might be useful in the main post.

@karen68
    @burbman — Would be useful to know which levels you 3*ed during soft launch.
    I compiled this list a couple of days ago, of levels Mighty Red had not 3*ed. If someone else has, their name is listed. Mighty Red should probably check this, since the color coding I used off-line did not copy, so I may have made some mistakes.
    11 – Free the Critters Karen
    15 – Free the Critters Burbman
    16 – Beat the Clock Karen
    19 – Piggy in the Middle Burbman
    21 – Drop the Pigs Karen
    22 – Beat the Clock Karen
    23 – Piggy in the Middle karen
    24 — Pop the top
    26 — Pop the top
    27 – Piggy in the Middle Karen, MVnLA2
    28 — Pop the top
    29— Drop the pigs
    30 – Pop the Top Karen
    31— Free the critters
    33 — Timed
    34 — Pig in the middle
    35 — Drop the pigs
    36 – Drop the Pigs Karen
    37 – Pop the Top Karen
    42 – Pop the Top Karen
    43 – Defeat Gale Karen
    44 — Free the critters
    46 — Timed
    47 — Drop the pigs
    48 – Piggy in the Middle Karen
    51 —
    52 – Beat the Clock Karen
    53 – Free the Critters Karen
    54 —
    55 —
    57 —
    58 —
    60 – Pop the Top Karen
    65 —
    73 —

karen68
    @karen68

@mvnla2 everything I listed from levels 1-60 I got my 3 stars during the soft launch. I really wish the high scores were displayed somewhere, it might help to see them.
    I filled out the feedback survey you get prompted to take & included that suggestion. Interesting too, one of the choices for “where did you hear about this game” was “on AngryBirdsNest”. Nice to see the recognition again from Rovio :)

burbman
    @burbman

@mvnla2 – both of the levels I am credited with above were three starred in the soft launch version.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@MVNLA2, @Mighty-Red-1 :

It would seem that the game is not totally finished because yesterday happened to me the following thing for the level 15.

I had 2 stars with the score of 77250.
    I replay the level to try 3 stars.
    I obtain a score of 69k and the progress bar of stars fills totally, giving me 3 stars.

Only in leaderboards, I always have 77250.

Your opinion on what it takes place ?
    Would it be possible that the score to be reached for 3 stars varies ?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow Well, your profile says that you use iOS, and the versions of the game differ on each platform – iOS offers v1.0.2 while Android offers v1.0.16. It may be the reason you got 3 stars with a lower score. I managed to achieve a score of 111K in level 15 (obviously 3 stars).

@mvnla2
    You’re probably right about changing the post – my current progress is 53/75 levels 3-starred (without power-ups or extra bubbles/seconds). And I think I shouldn’t add the levels that were 3-starred on the soft launch version, or better yet, on the current iOS version, because Android has a newer version of the game.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Mighty-Red-1

Ok but between the game when I reach 77250 with 2 stars and the game when I reach 69k with 3 stars, I did’nt make update.
    So i play with the same version since the beginning

Jon S
    @jon3800

@mighty-red-1

You can add levels 54,58 to your list.

I downloaded the soft-launch *when it came out (I’m in Canada) and so far managed to 3-star all of the first 45 levels (with a lot of luck, frustration (level 21) and powerups)

With the world-wide launch I’ve updated it and 3-starred levels 46-56, 58-60 and currently now on 61.

54 – had to use one 20-extra second boost. They Barely give you enough time to pop the bubbles. It’s just a matter of luck and aiming high and having enough bees

58 Somehow my version (Iphone 4) glitched and replaced the smoked bubbles at the bottom with ordinary ones and ended up with 3 stars after the 30th try. It was really random.

I have to say I’m really frustrated with level 57. Getting 3-stars is nearly impossible especially with the spiked fruit popping up bubbles. One particular run I managed to score around 33,000 pts….only 2000 short of 3 stars. Happened ONLY once and since then, I’ve never been able to replicate it. The max I’d get is 2 at most.

dmsral
    @dmsral

I’ve 3-starred 50, 56, 58, 59 and 69. Currently stuck on 70.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@MVNLA2 thank you for linking me to this post. Great seeing @mighty-red-1 as the knowledge source here too. Thank you again!!

BTW – I’m stuck on level 22

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jon3800 @dmsral @Mighty-Red-1’s list is of levels that can be 3* without any extra power-ups or time. Not clear if that is what you listed. My list above is of levels Mighty Red had NOT 3*. Turns out that all the levels in that list say that someone else got 3*s were done during the soft launch.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@ladydi102 — Level 22 is one of those awful timed levels. The walkthrough should help. Sorry, but I can’t help. Hate to admit that I spent some real money to buy coins so I could buy more time to get past some of the timed levels. Good Luck!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 I took your advice and changed the initial post – the list has been changed to non-3-starrable levels.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 — Great! Do you want to specify that it is only 3*ing without using extra power ups or extra time?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 Oh, thanks for the heads up regarding power-ups. I’ll definitely specify that.

karen68
    @karen68

@mighty-red-1 I’ve 3-starred level 22 since the update with a score of 132k.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@karen68 — Was it without any extra power-up, balls, or time?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum 3-starrable levels in AB POP!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 277 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.