3-starrable levels in AB POP!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum 3-starrable levels in AB POP!

• I’ve completed all levels of AB POP! and now I’m focused on 3-starring them all. However, I’ve found that some levels are practically impossible to 3-star, so I’ve decided to create this list so that we would know which levels can be 3-starred, and which ones cannot.
    Here is the list of levels that I was able to 3-star (without power-ups or extra moves/seconds). Reply below to let me know which levels you were able to 3-star, but are not in the list, and I will add them as soon as I can.

@mvnla2
    came up with an idea to change the list from 3-starrable to non-3-starrable levels. Here are levels I’ve not 3-starred yet. Be advised that I play the game on an Android device.
    Also, from now on I will NOT edit the list based on replies that involve the soft launch and the iOS version, because it turns out that in the iOS version of the game some levels have lower 3-star thresholds than in the Android version.

Level 485 – Drop the Pigs (194905 points, 2 stars) The level was balanced in a subsequent update.
    Level 1119 – Pop the Top (167635 points, 2 stars) The level was balanced in a subsequent update.
    Level 1127 – Drop the Pigs (130820 points, 2 stars) The level was balanced in a subsequent update.

I used one Rainbow Bubble and one Fireball to 3-star level 35 – Piggy in the Middle. 3-starred level 35 without power-ups in v1.2.22.
    I used one Fireball and one Rainbow Bubble to 3-star level 57 – Piggy in the Middle. 3-starred level 57 without power-ups in v1.2.22.
    I used one Fireball (not as a free boost) to 3-star level 194 – Drop the Pigs.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 277 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Mighty-red-1 :

Good idea. When I reach the level 75, I will help you for the list ;)

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow You can help me now, by looking at your current progress in-game.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Maybe you can help with this, @cosmo2503, as I see in-game that you have passed 45 levels so far. It’s very likely you 3-starred some levels that I have not.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Mighty-Red-1 :

Ok, I’m at level 15 and I have 3 starred : 1-2-12-14
    But I didn’t play for 3 star. I just played once every level yet.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow Oh, so no levels to add to the list yet. Thanks anyway.

karen68
    @karen68

@mighty-red-1 I’ve got 3 stars on the following to add to your list –

11, 16, 21, 22, 23, 27, 30, 36, 37, 42, 43, 48, 52, 53, 60

I’ve been playing this since the soft launch here, & a lot of these took many attempts to 3-star.

For some reason levels 46, 47 & 61 are blocked – I tap on them & nothing happens, the level doesn’t open. I know I played 46 & 47 before I updated with the worldwide launch so I don’t know what’s going on there. Are you able to play them?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@karen68 Thanks for extending the list.
    Yes, I’m able to play every level (playing on Android).

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Mighty-red-1 :

How do you finish the level 21 ?
    I can’t touch the ice block at middle-top…

Thanks

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow Just clear the bubbles around the structure and get a good angle on that glass bubble, as mastering the side shots is extremely important.

burbman
    @burbman

I have three stars on 15 and 19. Wondering how someone got 9.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 — I don’t have any other 3* levels to report, in fact have a much smaller list than you do. : ( I’m currently at level 46, which is a timed level, and am unlikely to progress further. The timed levels I did pass were generally with coins to buy extra time, and I’m not buying any more coins.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Slightly off-topic:
    How much randomness is there in this game? I noticed that level 25 has the same pattern of ball colors, at least in the top 3 rows. The colors switch, but the pattern stays the same. Is this true of all levels?
    Also, does the pattern of ball colors in the sling stay constant? If it does, this would mean that it is possible to develop a 3* strategy that everyone could use.
    Heck, I’d be happy with 2* strategies on some levels, and even 1* on the timed levels.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 Like I said, this game is possible without IAPs, at least for me. It’s just a matter of being accurate and patient.
    Yeah, it’s likely some levels retain the pattern, but that’s not the case with the slingshot (based on my experience). I think some levels are actually impossible to 3-star. I watched some gameplay videos of the soft launch version of the game and I noticed that you were able to get up to 4 of those flying critters that grant points when they’re hit by bubbles, while the current version offers only up to 3 critters, but maybe that’s just for Android, because I noticed that iTunes has v1.0.2 of the game while Google Play has v1.0.16.
    I actually considered volunteering for creating walkthroughs for Stella POP!, but for some reason I didn’t have the guts to ask Bird Leader about it.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 — Go for it!
    I’m also still not sure how the Facebook friends aspect works. Somehow, only a few of my friends are showing up in the app. Maybe the rest aren’t playing?
    How many lives can you get from friends each day?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 Similar situation here – at the moment only your picture is showing up on my map.
    You can ask your friends for lives many times, but they can respond only once per day. So, for instance, if you have 10 friends-players, you can get a maximum of 10 lives in a day.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi @MVNLA2, happy to see you in this game too.

@Mighty-red-1
    :

Your technique to keep the maximum of bubbles to bring down them at the end is good. But it also works during the game.
    Bring down about fifteen bubbles and to fire directly later to redo to fall about fifteen while the 1st still is being made touch by insects engenders some more of points.

I am blocked at the moment in the 1st door, in wait which you my friends opened me this this, thus while waiting for I try 3 stars.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 — So how do you know how many friends you have who are playing? On the invite friends button there are only 6, even though I should have many more FB friends from Epic. 3 different people (including you) appear on the message page. Pics of 3 people show up on the map: you (twice), cosmo, and burbman.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 The 6 friends appear randomly. You actually have to type in a friend’s name in the invite section for him/her to appear. If only 3 people show up in messages, then it seems those people are the only friends that play the game while connected to Facebook.
    P.S., not long ago I messaged Bird Leader and he really liked the idea of me creating walkthroughs, so it’s very likely there’ll be walkthroughs for Stella POP!.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 — Great! Can’t wait. You were right about the colors in the sling being in random patterns. Actually it seems like I have about 9 friends; they show up when you run out of lives and ask for more. I don’t know if I’m pestering them or not.

@grimmjow
    — Are you my friend on facebook? If so I don’t remember who you are there.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 — How many requests for a life do you have from me? Maybe I should stop asking every time I run out of lives. But then, if you’re trying to ask just once a day, how do you know if you’ve already asked that day. I’m way too casual a player to keep notes like that. (Says she who has kept detailed spreadsheets on various aspects of Epic. LOL)
    BTW — I just checked the color pattern on level 34 or was it 35? Anyway, it definitely was not the same on the two times I was keeping track. The level that was the same was 25, a defeat Gale level, which is useful since the piggies block out the colors. Don’t know if that was just random chance.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 Just checked my messages and there were 4 life requests from you. I accepted all my messages and somehow all 4 of your requests vanished instead of one. I don’t know if you actually got 4 lives from me. There’s no limit to how many times you can ask for lives, so there’s no way of telling if you have asked already.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@MVNLA2 : I have you on FB, I’m Gaëtan Schnoeller :)
    But I don’t have @Mighty-Red-1

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow You can find my Facebook in my profile info, as I am Facebook-friendly.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@grimmjow — Yes, you are on my FB friends, and I think on my Stella PoP map.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 — I’ve been out all day, and there are now 7 lives from you alone in my message list, plus several from others!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum 3-starrable levels in AB POP!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 277 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.