3 stared master your destiny bird side

Home Forums General Discussions Forum 3 stared master your destiny bird side

• I just 3 starred the last level of Master Your Destiny bird side, and the reward was a “powerful” permanent. (darth maul syndrome) And by “powerful” i mean Anakin episode two. :| Maybe, since bird side got the better permanent from 3-starring the initial release, the pork side will get a good permanent for 3 starring the whole episode?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Mousiepossum
    @mousiepossum

yeah.blaster that isn’t storm/shadow trooper or dooku would rock.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Since permanent Maul and E2 Anakin cost the same I would guess the second porkside one will cost the same as E1 Anakin (1200) and the only one that costs that is the Shocktrooper. So that would be my guess at which one we will get. I also wouldn’t be surprised if it was Jango or the Scout Trooper.

Mousiepossum
    @mousiepossum

Jango sounds like the best bet, since only characters from the prequels have shown up with the free ones from 3-starring Master your destiny, and the other logical ideas all come from the later movies. If we’re getting a blaster character, it would either be battle droid or red battle droid. I’m not complaining if we get a free battle droid, as that’s the same as han.

Mousiepossum
    @mousiepossum

Now thinking about it, I’ll bet 5 invisible dollars that the permanent is jango, as we got anakin episode 1 and darth maul first time around, and those were the mascots of “escape to tatooine.” Since we got Anakin episode two as the permanent for bird side for 3 starring the rest, and he is the bird side mascot of “rise of the clones”, I’m pretty sure that jango, the pork side mascot of that episode, is the next permanent.

Mousiepossum
    @mousiepossum

Another possible permanent (I can dream, but its no as far-fetched as you may think!) is Darth Vader. as on the opposite side of anakin episode two for the master of destiny art is Darth Vadr. probably not, as he’s very expensive plus is very useful. If we get an expensive one, it’ll be palpatine. (not very useful)

Mousiepossum
    @mousiepossum

Looks like my “darth vader” theory has some merit: we got the weaker (barely less expensive) Version! (Anakin Episode 3)

appleaj
    @appleaj

Anakin Episode Three isn’t weaker, he just isn’t magnetic, therefore cheaper as skill shots cannot be attained with him. I keep double permanents of each just in case.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum 3 stared master your destiny bird side

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.