25000 pearl hats

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 25000 pearl hats

• Why is there such a jump on pearl price for hats? I’m not going to pay loads of money to buy gems to gamble on Tower of Fortune… getting bored of even trying to get one of these hats! Anyone else agree?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Raizir
    @raizir

Everyone’s (F2P players mostly) reaction to the X10 hat prices.

Anonymous

Own them all and yet I still agree they are overpriced :/ can’t even say they are a cash grab as you can’t buy pearls.

However if you are trying to get them through the TOF, now that is an obvious cash grab as it generally costs between 15,000 to 30,000 gems to reach level 90….why that is sooooo over priced is beyond me.

I am honestly waiting for them to release a 50,000 or 100,000 hat set (x15 or x20) just to see the rage it will cause :/

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@chucky-2 They are a cashgrab since you indirectly “buy” gems and then waste those gems to get maybe a tenth of pearls from retrying challenges or gambling them away at the TOF.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

I’ve got 20000 pearls after half a year, still not enough for the first hat!

This sucks.

anpa
    @anpa

What is the maximum current slingshot level ?

And what is the last in the list/most powerful hat type ?

Angery Byrd
    @angery

Well, upgrading all hats up to the 4th level included takes

7x(3×20+8×100+5x5o0+5×1000) = 58520 pearls :) Two and a third of the x10 hat. So you could skip the small upgrades relying on the chests/TOF to provide you with the smaller hats. :)

gregarious119
    @gregarious119

I’m up to 5000 BP after about a week and a half, waiting to buy my first x10 hat.  I’m thinking this can’t really be sustainable.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 25000 pearl hats

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.