Clan closed

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan closed

• lol we’re good we’ve 233 points i alone made 172 points now i’ve closed the clan we have 40 members and free space for 10 people it’d be fun to play with you there if you wish to join i write the clan name and info here

FOR WORLD PEACE

clan location:international

clan type:closed

added Boar Falcon player

It’s closed now lol sorry if you want to join…i play in random clans or none at all.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Keep on going you guys lol. 172 is amazing! I’m really terrible at these maps so far, I want it on the map already so I could do a lot of practicing. My clan managed to hit 300 in the first day and now the wait is terrible for all those rewards. Didn’t realize we would get another free play today.

Sounds like you got another great clan though, from what I’ve heard a lot of clans are more miss than hit, needs lots of communication and organization I feel. Loving it.

desperados
    @serkann

lol yes probably i won’t play clan games after this one :P i just like the new maps most of the time i need pay gems to finish the level or watch video for free bird %50 of the time i completed a clan match without spending gems…the levels and clan is system is cool but with those rewards it doesn’t worth the effort you spend for it as you can get more rewards 10x easily from daily challenges,arena ect…

PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

Is there still space available?

desperados
    @serkann

oh yes new clan for forum users only

AB2 FORUM CLAN

Jim151
    @jim151

Sounds like you got another great clan though, from what I’ve heard a lot of clans are more miss than hit, needs lots of communication and organization I feel. Loving it.

My clan once got 17 points.  Usually below 5.  I don’t really see the point of this clan thing.  How many gems must one spend to get 172 points?  Several thousand?

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@serkann is there any more free space in your clan? I waited to update my game after many people reported issues with previous update and now I am late for all known clans.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

My clan is hitting 150pts just a few hrs after the challenge opens. There are only a few people that post here regularly, i dont know why we’re divided into 3 or more different clans. Im guessing because the “official” clan was created as “open” and filled up with random people on day one before most us even could download the update. Oh well, I have a feeling we’ll all end up in the same clan one way or another

Jim151
    @jim151

So I quit my clan last night.  fewer than 10 people would play, and we got the lowest reward once and nothing else.  I joined a new one, which had 6 people at the time.  In 10 minutes it was full.  So far today, we have 6 points, as only 4 people have played.  What the hell?  Why join if you are not going to play?  Are 80% of the people just moochers hoping to ride coattails?

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Hey @jim151

One of my clan mates got banned by ravio so we have a slot open. Send a request, we have 50 people and only 5 were inactive in the last challenge

Jim151
    @jim151

Thanks.  Request sent.  Falcon Wings is the avatar name.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Got it, you’re in!

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

That’s awesome to have that many points and that many active in a full clan.  I just formed one because of all the inactive players.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

Seems like it.  Same thing in my case, so I formed one.  It is closed, so a request must be sent.  If you are interested, the clan name is “SERIOUS PLAYERS”.

desperados
    @serkann

lol don’t take this clan system so seriously it’s a new invented machine to eat gems to force players score higher for some chests a little pearls or 7000-8000 feathers…most of the casual players couldn’t make points at all because of 6 stage levels without spells and extra hard level designs plus after 2 plays with 200 gem entry no thanks i like the normal ab2 game without clans :P

Davetv
    @davetv

I have a clan ( the davetv clan and it’s open if anyone wants to join.) I realized very quickly that the clan is worthless with out help. I’ll play if everyone else plays.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan closed

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.