2017 Monster Pig Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum 2017 Monster Pig Event

• Whoa, 5-star-golden-Matilda-panel-appearance item, Happy 2017?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Is Rovio trying something new regarding the graphics? What ever their doing, the Monster Pig actually looks unique (it looks more Toons-ish) instead of just an enlarged Pig wearing a silly costume- good job Rovio :)

TomT
    @tomt

@rowdypup

Ya, the monster does feel different on the eyes, but I can’t quite figure out what is making it different.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@tomt whenever you find one (Super or Normal), it just feels like it’s bigger than the previous 2015/2016 Monster Pigs and more animated as well, for it has more facial movements

TomT
    @tomt

@rowdypup

You probably have already noticed, there is a slight clipping when switching to the battle screen. The size of the monster actually decreases slightly.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Why the same panel increaser as last year? I hoped for one for chuck or red.

TomT
    @tomt

@deindiaan

I actually don’t remember what it was last year… was it also a gold panel increasing item?

justpast40
    @justpast40

@deindiaan & @tomt, I think last year’s (2015) ended around Christmas, but heck it could have been 1st of the year. It was the 0* Christmas Glasses for Matilda & I’m pretty sure it was the 10000 point prize. Fully enhanced to 3* is a whopping 166 HP. I’m still using it on my iPad for Matilda, but have Mascarade for iPhone.

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40

Rovio really likes glasses. I remember the X’mas Glasses you are talking about, for Matilda.

They made glasses for Red in the Reindeer Monster event.

Everything is always glasses.

and now more glasses, and the numbers look like 2007 instead of 2017.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@tomt, I think the 2015 Christmas Glasses for Matilda looked just like Red’s Reindeer Glasses except Matilda’s are green & Red’s are blue. They have clearly run out of creative ideas. I don’t know why they don’t turn to the fan base here for suggestions. I don’t know how creative the ABN Fight players are, but years ago for other ABN game forums, I saw some really creative ideas from a lot of players.

I had to look twice at the 2017 Glasses, just like you I thought they said 2007, but of course it made no sense.

One thing I noticed with this new design or animation is that when beating the Pig it seems to sink a lot faster & more smoothly than past events. Have you noticed that?

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40

There are so many items that can be used as accessories, a stapler, a light bulb, a cup of coffee, a pot of poinsettia (too bad they missed this for x’mas)…. I’m just looking around my room.

and since they already have “Angry Bird Hats”, they could make stuffed animals for all the birds.

I realize the items need to be “self-explanatory”, so it might not be easy to draw/design.

But it would be nice to see something other than glasses and more glasses and monocle…..

Look at the hats for Chuck, they are all pointy triangular shaped objects.

Ya, the monster does seem better and smoother, now, if only they could update their Facebook page and their OFFICIAL page!

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

But so far the monster 2017 is running fine☺☺☺

TomT
    @tomt

@deindiaan

Did you change your user name? Because I remember seeing your name on the top-200, but now it’s gone.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@TomT

Look around place 30 and you will find me there. I Always use this username. Hope I can keep up this position, golden monster level 52 now, they are getting very strong.

TomT
    @tomt

@deindiaan

I see, I’m right behind you.

SkyDemon
    @skydemon

Does anyone has problem play ad video to boost? The ad video doesn’t play for me since the last perfect quest.

TomT
    @tomt

@skydemon

@justpast40

No, the boost isn’t working. The video doesn’t play.

Well, it really makes you wonder how much technical knowledge Rovio actually possesses.

TomT
    @tomt

@skydemon

The free 10-GG video is also not working.

Yup, Rovio broke it again…..

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Video is working here on android phone. But I had this problem a few weeks ago, see the topic I opened for this.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@tomt I see you kept up with me, see you at place 31 now! I haven’t got much time to play today so this is going to cost me some places :(

TomT
    @tomt

I’m going to take a break from the monster event. As long as I can get that Matilda item, I’m happy.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@tomt normally a place in the top 2000 takes around 20000 points, Since you are already op to 27k+ you will definitely get the item! Enjoy your break and see you in the next event! I also can’t play too much anymore…working and my kids.

TomT
    @tomt

@deindiaan

It’s going to be a long break, 2 more days of monster plus 11 more days of egg quest.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

You need to shorten your break tomt, arena is coming up next;)

TomT
    @tomt

@deindiaan

I hope it’s not Matilda or Stella, because I don’t have those two birds.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

It’s bomb… my strongest bird level 50 with Cury pot and winning streaks weapon :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum 2017 Monster Pig Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.