bug in power ups

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum bug in power ups

• Just started the angry birds blast… love it so far. However I noticed that I am loosing 200 blue stars every time I open up the game after I use a power up (3 extra moves) BUT it says I have 12 of them already. I also watch the video for the extra free power up. That however plays sometimes and others not, unless I try a few times.
    Ex:
    the video doesn’t play just flashes over the the close screen. I close the video and it still says watch video if I click it a few times more the video will play and I get the free bomb BUT it is charging me for the 3 extra moves even though I have 12 and should just be using one of those. I don’t see the charge until I open the game again. This means if I have done it 4 times I am charged for 4 3 free moves while still having 12.
    I had almost 3000 blue stars now I have 540 and 12 three extra moves.
    I hope I explained that ok.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

You are correct. I had more than 8,000 of the blue/silver stars when I first started playing the game. I started using the free booster with the video on hard levels. The videos played fine for me. I don’t remember when but I started getting the 3+ plays. I didn’t notice my blue/silver coins started going down. I contacted Rovio support but they told me I purchased the boosters when I didn’t. I stopped watching the videos and that fixed the problem. I told Rovio they have a bug but I never heard back from them.

Maruan
    @maruan

I experienced this and was also able to go on. It happened again at level 14 and I am unable to proceed even though I have achieved all targets and have 3 stars. Restarted device three times and it kept freezing when completing level 14.

Maruan
    @maruan

This should have been a reply to bug in level 5 of Blast Tournament.

hannah-strahan
    @hannah-strahan

Also experienced this issue. Had to uninstall and reinstall to allow the fix to take place

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum bug in power ups

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.