20 gems for nothing

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum 20 gems for nothing

• Hi, today I used the special 20 gems vault. I got 1 SS item (I already had it, just bad luck) and 3 A items. Now I ask 20 gems for 4 items its fare, but 15 gems for 3 A level items ?? thats awfull!! anyone else had this “bad luck”?

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

@matiasbv Yo, moi aussi….

But that’s life, and that’s why I don’t play the slot anymore, because it’s nuts. Now that there are more and more items in the slot, it gets harder and harder to get what you really want.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

I played slot 4×20 and get 4ss and another’ weak S and A,
    only 2 items that I’m happy

TomT
    @tomt

@pees2te Hey 2 out of 4, that’s 50%, that’s pretty good. 50-50 for you. Nice.

Skayra
    @skayra

i really mostly not geting what i need.

For example i have bamboo stick (best weapon) but geting other bad SS weapons.

same on other items.

slot have so many item. Really its wery low chance to get what i need.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

@tomt not nice, last slot i’ve’ got 2ss or 3ss for one 20slot

Janet McConnach Bryant
    @janet-mcconnach-bryant

You r lucky you got something. I have used the gems a few times to try to get better items and only received lesser quality items. I contacted Rovio about this and they could have cared less. They were sorry that I had won any upgrade but the slot is totally random. Lesson learned..NEVER use gems to get upgrades.

TomT
    @tomt

or Rovio should do an 80-gem or 100-gem slot for bird-specific items.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

I think the randomness of the slot is a good thing: it prevents people from getting too many good items too quickly. However, I do agree that there are too many items in the slot. Maybe separating the lab/ship items into a separate slot will help.

@tomt
    If you don’t use the slot, what do you use your gems for?

TomT
    @tomt

@jdweagle1 I like the idea of separating ship items and bird items. Or maybe into sub-categories like, hats, weapons, ship hulls, bows…. etc.

I think 80-gem or 100-gem slots would prevent people from getting SS items too quickly.

@janet-mcconnach-bryant
    If the game company doesn’t make money, then what’s the point of running the game? I’m pretty sure the slot is completely random. I don’t think the Finnish people would intentionally give you bad items so you would pay more money.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@janet-mcconnach-bryant Yes, as @tomt said, the point of the slot is that it is completely random. If it were programmed to give you only good items, then the game would be boring.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

My problem is that I never got SS weapons, only S weapons (from anywhere), and only ONE of my S weapons came from the slot. One time I got the Sushi Tea for Blues, but the following time, I got a Panda Hat (again for the Blues), which was weaker, but at least its skill was much better suited for my needs. :/

@janet-mcconnach-bryant
    If that happened because you tried the 5-gem slot, then what I would say is that the 20-gem slot gives a guaranteed SS item and 4 tries of the 5-gem slot doesn’t guarantee anything besides losing 20 gems. Also, the 3 other items given with the 20-gem slot aren’t any less likely to give out S or SS items compared to 3 trials of the 5-gem slot. And if you got the newest items from the slot, what I’m going to tell you is that you can’t get better items if you already have the best items.

@tomt
    80 gems for a slot?? That is just impossible to get without hoarding gems for about 3 months or with IAPs! (Ignoring events and other gem sources, it takes AT LEAST 16 weeks or 4 months to get 80 gems (from daily challenges)) But by then, there would be at least 2 new sets of SS items in, and your items would have long been outdated.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@freckledpig147 Yes, an 80-gem Slot is probably impractical. But the original SS items aren’t outdated. The panel increase item and arena sets are still some of the best items. And with the addition of the lab plus monster events plus arenas, it probably only takes 1.5 – 2 months to get 80 gems.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Guys, I buy gens a lot, and for months the 20 gems slot is giving me only one SS, and 80-90% of the time it’s something that I don’t need, that’s insane and making me sad.

If I’m going to make a topic here every time the slot don’t go well, this Forum will be inundated!

TomT
    @tomt

@netto-jm My hat is off to you.

Greyson!
    @eric-zeitner

If you get items that you can’t use, then consider them an investment to upgrade birds at level 30.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@eric-zeitner By the time you reach Level 30, you probably already have more than 300000 coins. The arena events provide a lot of coins on their own. I want items for their potential usefulness, not extra coins I don’t need.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

I have almost 700k of Coins, all of my birds is at level 35, if the next upgrade cost 100k for each bird I’m already 100% prepared, this game give more coins than we need.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Oh no, my top bird is already at level 27, and I only have 100,000 coins so far, so I can only do level upgrades for only 2 birds…:(
    Fortunately, it will take a while for my other birds to reach lvl 30.

n3rd0fc00k33z
    @n3rd0fc00k33z

10 gems for 2 A items.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

getting A items from the slot is normal I don’t expect any S or SS from the slot too except for the guaranteed SS from 20 gem slot

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

They should just make something to not.receive the same item again and again. I think I got 5 skull head for bomb…

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I wouldn’t mind too much about the specific item offered in slot, unless I got a lab item I didn’t want or it’s just a measly A item OR if I already have a better item for the same bird and category. Also, the slot should stop giving you an item if you already combined it twice, since you’ll just have more junk piling up with nothing to do with it besides scrapping them.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

My 20-gem slot proved useless. The SS item was just another Mafia Bow Tie, which I already got from a chest in the lab. I also got another duplicate, this time being a Golden Katana for Red. I got an A hat for Blues that I trashed right away. So the only useful item I got was the S-rank Cruiser Mast for my ship… I should have waited for next monster pig event. Is the slot just a gem extortion device? There are more SS items on the slot compared to A items, but the chance of getting A items is at least 70%, so it’s clear that the slot is aligned towards junkier items. I sent my reamining 5 gems on the exclusive slot, got another useless hat. Why is it that it’s so hard to get an SS weapon from the slot???

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum 20 gems for nothing

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.