2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 8 replies - 201 through 208 (of 208 total)
  • Replies
  • Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Glad that’s over! Now on to the DAY of the DEAD Event. Pumpkin chunking fun

starscream
    @starscream

I finished the event with 9,800 tokens got Drift and with another 1,200 gems Skywarp. Have all the Transformers save Nemesis now and I presume his contest is next. I hope they do some repeats of past challenges or accessory only ones for a while after Nemesis though. Need a break.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

How many days does the after-event period last? Right now I’m 130 tokens short of getting the second accessory for Drift. Yet if tomorrow is another day that it’s possible to claim rewards, I expect to get about 80 more tokens from daily quests, saving me 40 gems (or, if the period is *three* days, I might need no gems at all). It’s not that I can’t afford it – since accessories started to drop from events, I spend gems more slowly than I farm them – but my inner OCD voice keeps whispering that not a single scrap of free cheese should be missed. :D
    Ok, I found my answer. Tomorrow should be safe.

Bail
    @bail

{Admin Edit}
    I almost had tokens for drift and accidently clicked to buy Rodimus when scrolling the list.

SweetP
    @sweetp

@bail, please watch your language. Your comment has been edited because this is a family-friendly website and there are children that browse through these pages.

Thank you,

@admins

ED209
    @ed209

I did this at the beginning and bought star scream but luckally I still managed to get the tokens for drift still at the end

Wejacks26
    @wejacks26

So,what’s the next event? ?

Raizir
    @raizir

I have not 1, not 2, but 3 Dreams about the underground node!

(note: not in a row)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 8 replies - 201 through 208 (of 208 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.