2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 208 total)
  • Replies
  • Soundwave
    @soundwave

@optimuspig

My son apparently talked his grandma into buying the Drift bundle (he uses her iPad which is tied to her iTunes account).

The available accessories for Drift are the sword (unknown token cost as it came with the bundle) and a hook (I think 325 tokens).

Both accessories can be worn at the same time as they are in different slots.

Sorry, but I don’t have the game near by to reference exactly what the accessories do. I think one is + explosive force % and the other is + damage %.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@soundwave

Thanks for the update! That’s good enough for me to decide what I want and make a reasonable estimate of the effort I’ll need to put into it.

Just looking back at past events, it’s been quite rare for accessories to cost much more than 1,000 tokens, so I’d expect the sword to be around 1,000 as well.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

@optimuspig

No problem!
    The sword is +10% explosive force.
    The hook is +5% fire rate.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Are the accessories available for tokens after you unlock drift?

ED209
    @ed209

@pandaczar12, Yes once you unlock drift you will get the accessories appear. this is how its worked on all previous events.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@ed209 I know how previous events worked, I’m asking if that is how this event works.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

man they are we much over priced 5000 tokens 150 gems and 750 token 19.99 euro? to buy a the tokens for unlocking a tfs… hello no… I am starting to imagine that if they will re-make another Nemesis Prime how much they will cost him 49,99 euros? Last years it was 11,99 euros if memory serves well and it was also with the custom accessory and a few gems…?

29,99 euro the first day another 11,99 euro the second day today’s 19.99 euros… man i don’t know they are way over priced. And those gems are very very very overpriced on par with real money.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I swear, this app must have code just to make our lives miserable.

Last two hours of play. I have one charge left, and I’m about to head out for dinner.

Bonus is now +45% +45% +25% = +115%

Normally I’d replace one of the bonus TFs with a Grimlock, on the off chance that Unicron came along. Not that big a deal, since bonuses are usually quite low.

But I got greedy. No way I’m going to pass up +45% bonus, and what’s the odds I’d run into Unicron again since I’ve already had him show up twice today.

So I go with Drift + Rodimus for my final run, keeping in mind that neither of which are particularly good against Unicron.

Guess who showed up?

End of story.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig man that’s a bad luck :( i am also giving my own fight from my side… I will tell details later…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

holly mother of god 23.99 euros 5000 + 1000 tokens + 600 gems??? are they real?

OK also the 4th win in a row 6280 tokens i will start asap to playing the new daily event that is with golden blocks.

Raizir
    @raizir

im passing up drift… im getting Epic (already obtained) and rodimus

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@raizir very nice selection ;)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader

1,000 and 350 tokens is 500 and 175 gems, respectively. That seems pretty reasonable to me.

Also @soundwave reported earlier that the hook was 350 tokens.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@20qmindreader Ever since they added the ability to purchase tokens with gems all accessories in the events have cost the same amount of tokens as they cost in gems (and in the shop the accessory is on sale half off during the event).

So if something costs 1000 gems it will cost 1000 tokens and be on sale for 500 gems.

David Arévalo
    @david-arevalo

I have only got tokens from daily missions and now even playing normal missions the game exits

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 Is this possible to have to engage the Pig Boss 4 times in a row? Is there any bug in today’s golden blocks? I haven’t encounter Pig Boss most 2 times maximum in other events and now i have to encounter him 4 times in multiple areas in valley, pig city, canyon 4 times in a row?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 again pig boss!!! 1.20.5.3 soft update why why why why the {admin edit} heck all the time is the pig boss?

Admin Edit: Please keep your comments to a G-rating. This is a family-friendly site, and there are many children that browse through these pages. Thank you for your cooperation.

chrismour
    @chrismour2

I have 5870 tokens until now with 4 wins in a row. If i do 5/5 i will reach 6920 and i hope that with some daily token bonus i will reach 7000 in a few hours.

I miss only Skywarp so i suppose that with 4 days more for the competition to end, it’s feasible το reach another 5000 tokens and more to exchange for Skywarp some accessories for Drift.

By the way, i will soon upload a screenshot of Drift’s accessories.

ED209
    @ed209

Today I clicked on starscream when I didn’t mean too and ended up buying him which I didn’t want to do! no way of undoing it so stuck with him. I was saving for drift

If I can come first for the next four days I will get 4k tokens and if I can reach the 100 mark on the extra tokens during the event that’s another 2,200 (550 x 4) so that makes a total of 6,200 with daily quests I maybe short by 1k tokens.

Wish they would confirm if you want to buy someone first as I was only scrolling through the shop :(

Geli
    @geli

@ed209 Yep, been there, done that.

Twice.

Which is two too many times.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

OK Drift was just gained with the hook plus some 500 tokens left, and i exchange with some gems of mine and i bought also the sword here are the pics

chrismour
    @chrismour2

i did 5/5 and finally i unlocked Drift!

In the token exchange:

Sword : 1000 Tokens
    Hook : 325 Tokens

In the accessories room:

Headphones : 25 Gems
    Baseball cap : 25 Gems
    Hook (+5% Fire rate) : 325 Gems
    Great sword (+10% Explosive force) : 1000 Gems

But its not a powerfull character.

Its power level is like Optimus Prime, so i believe that next months we will see more versions of Drift like Ultimate, Epic and so on.

Its not worth to spend money to buy this one.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Indeed Drift is so freaking weak… i wouldn’t spend a cent on this TFs i have finished level 1 and 2 and now i have just put it on leveling to 3

chrismour
    @chrismour2

It is very logic to be so weak.

Exient as usual, creates 2-6 versions of the same character. And every time a little bit stronger than the last one.

I think that untill the end of the year we will see at least 2 more versions.

Except if they will keep these new versions for every year celebration.

Untill then, lets go on for a new competition :-)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 208 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.